Chapter 10 :

"Dangit!" The enemy said as they got knocked back. They used their sword and stabbed it onto the ground to get hold of themselves. "Nice reflexes!" They said as they got up. "Who are you?" I said as I held my sword harder. "Great, you missed George." Another person said behind them. They wore a white mask that covered their face. "Here, let me show you how it's done." They said. 

They held their diamond sword and walked towards me. "Dream! Your going to get killed!" The other person said. I stood my ground, waiting for what they were going to do. I had enough, and dashed towards them while they walked. As I got closer, I held my sword and aimed at his Heart. When I was about to stab them, but suddenly, they switched their weapon into a trident and threw it at me. 

At that moment, I felt a stinging pain as I fell down to the ground. "Mega!" Zelkam shouted out. He came running towards me to help me up. "I'm fine Zelkam, I just lost a lot of health" I said. I forced myself to stand up, a little bit of blood went onto my hand. I used my command chat to heal myself. "MEGA DON'T!" A moderator said. I looked at them, "If you do that, you'll heal the griefers!" They explained. 

I stopped myself from sending the command. "But Mega's hurt!" Zelkam said. The moderator looked back at him, "Just have him use a bit of regeneration potions and golden apples." They said. I went to my inventory and grabbed a golden apple and consumed it. "You okay?" Zelkam asked. I looked back at him, and nodded yes. 

"Well well well, your still alive huh?" Another person said, they weren't the one that stabbed me. They held a netherite axe and went towards me. "Do you know what netherite is?" They asked. I didn't answer, "It's the strongest ore in the world, you're lucky that you get to be killed with such a popular ore!" They said. The walked towards me with a smile.

"Your time here is done." They said as they walked to me. I was standing there, with a sword and a shield on both of my hands. Suddenly, before he could kill me, Zelkam used a sword and knocked him away from me. "You alright?" Zelkam asked. "Im fine, I could've handle it by myself though." I said. 

"Hey! I saved you from that psycho! You could at least say thank you!" Zelkam complained. "Fine, thanks for nothing." I said. "THAT DOESN'T COUNT!" Zelkam yelled. 2 more people went beside the opponent. Helping them up. "You fine Sapnap?" One of them asked. He nodded.