Chapter 15 :

Dream's POV continued :

I still thought about Bad's death, I don't really know how to feel about it now... I mean, I did get revenge for what bad did several years ago, but at the same time, I feel rather guilty about it all. I felt a drop of water above me, I realized it was raining. Wow, I thought emotions couldn't effect the weather. 

"You shouldn't really be out here in the cold rain." George said behind me. I turned around, and saw him offering his hand. "Thinking about Bad again?" He asked. I stood up, taking his hand and nodding yes. He looked at me, and placed his hand on my shoulder. "You shouldn't worry about someone who didn't want to be with us, they deserved it." George explained.

"I know I know, but I can't stop feeling guilty about it.." I said with guilt. "Don't let it get to you, and remember, I'll always be here to help you out!" George said happily. I turned back at him, and smiled too. "Love you George!" I said, I waited for him to say it back. "Pfft! Oh heck no am I going to say that!" George laughed. 

I knew he was going to say that, every single time I say that I love him, he just denies it. "Alright, now lets go back to Sapnap." He added, holding my hand. "STOP IT RIGHT THERE." Somebody yelled, we looked in front of us, and there was Skeppy. He glared at us, angrily, and held his diamond sword tightly. 

"YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU KILLED BAD!" Skeppy yelled once more. George stepped in front of me and grasped his diamond sword, ready to fight Skeppy. "I got this Dream!" George said confidently, "Okay then." I agreed. He lets go of my hand and rushes toward Skeppy. But inside my head, I knew he wasn't going to beat him. 

Skeppy violently slashes and swings his sword around, trying to hurt George. He kept dodging his attacks, but because of Skeppy's aggressive attacks, he wasn't able to attack Skeppy in time. "I'LL KILL YOU YOU IDIOTIC PIECE OF GARBAGE!" Skeppy said as he kept trying to stab George. Suddenly, George slipped on a rock, and just before Skeppy could hurt him, I immediately rushed towards George's direction.

"GEORGE!" I shouted, I shoved George away from Skeppy's direction, once Skeppy charged up his attack, he launched his sword. And just like that, It was pitch black.