Chapter 17

Sapnap's POV : 

It was already 2 AM in the morning yet I still couldn't sleep. I had some flash backs of me fighting Skeppy, I kinda wished I killed him right then and there. Even after I stabbed his arm, he got away.. Kinda stupid but eh, the little coward couldn't fight me. I stood up and went to dream's room, he was asleep downstairs so I guess he doesn't mind. There were a lot of his childhood pictures with BadBoyHalo and George, most of them were about him and Bad though. 

I looked at one where Bad and Dream were playing tag with each other. Another one with him and Dream taking a photo with each other. I found some pictures with him and George though, with Dream just casually saying I love you to George a lot, haha! But... out of all of them, I couldn't find a single one of me, kinda felt weird being the third wheeler, or fourth. I didn't mind it that much though, they're just pictures. 

But seeing every picture of Bad and Dream pissed me off. oh wow, there was a picture where I was with George while dream tried to take a picture, yet Bad somehow got in the way and blurred the whole thing. George was still in the picture behind though, although I got blocked sadly.

 George was still in the picture behind though, although I got blocked sadly

I fucking hated that guy, he wasn't even part of the dream team. "Why would Dream even want to be friends with him? He cares too much about fishes and is such a wimp. " I asked myself. "He's dead, why even bother to care for him anyway." I said in my mind, I took a Flint and Steel and ignited Bad's face. Felt satisfying to be honest, after his face got burnt I put the flame out with water and hid It in my inventory. Knowing that he's gone, and that he is a living hell to me.

 Knowing that he's gone, and that he is a living hell to me

Author :

Yo guys it's me lmao, soo... yeah the book is still goin lmao, it's just that my animations are taking so long g g g g g g g  g hHhhHh but away, hope y'all enjoyed the shit I made lmaoooooo