Chapter 16

Dream's POV :

I saw Badboyhalo, Smilling at me. I tried to reach my hand out to him, yet I was getting pulled away every time. "Continue to live Dream!" Bad said. I couldn't reach out to him anymore, and he disappeared into the white void.

I felt a shock, causing me to wake up. "CRAP!" I shouted. I felt conscious, but how? I thought I died. I realized that I was laying on my bed, and In front of me was George. "Dream!" George said happily. He went closer to me and hugged me, really tightly.

"Wha- how am I not dead?" I asked. "Sapnap came in on time to see you almost dead. He fought skeppy in order for me to take you back home and heal you." George answered.

I tried to sit up, and suddenly I felt a stinging pain on my chest. I looked down to see a big slash on my body, a bit red, but didn't bleed. "Yeah uh, try resting for a while, Skeppy got you really bad, took a few hours to get that slash to stop bleeding." George added.

Suddenly, Sapnap appeared in front of the door, with a few cuts of blood. But other than that he looked fine. "I didn't manage to kill skeppy, but I did injure him quite a lot." Sapnap said. Sapnap looked at me, and went towards me and George. "Glad your okay bro!" Sapnap said.

"I don't really feel that good yet, but I'll probably feel better tomorrow." I said. "Good thing I got there in time." Sapnap said happily. "Yep, good thing, but you should probably go sleep now." George suggested. Sapnap nodded, and went upstairs.

"Well, goodnight Dream!" George said as he went away. "Goodnight George." I said back. And after that, I went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

HAH, AND YOU THOUGHT DREAM WAS DEAD THAT EASILY XDD

Yea no. He still gets to live in this story :) sorry Badboyhalo fans, you won't be able to get revenge just yet :)))