Chapter 25

Zellie's POV (I know how much ya'll hate/love her lmaoooo) :

As soon as I woke up from my sleep, I checked the clock and found that it was 5 AM in the morning, jeez, I sure woke up early. My hair was all poofy and messy from sleeping, I'll fix that later though. I got up from my bed and went to my brother's door to see if he was still there in his room. 

I pick locked his door (Midori : I ACTUALLY LEARNED HOW TO PICK LOCK A DOOR WHEN I WAS 10-) and after unlocking it, I opened it up to see my big brother sleeping, snoring loudly, and annoyingly. "Megaaaaaa,," Zelkam sleep talked. He was hugging his pillows as he said his name. "Quite the dreamer aren't you big brother." I whispered quietly. 

I felt like I was gonna vomit after that, "I'll leave you dream about your boyfriend," I said to myself. I quietly closed the door and left my brother snore while sleep talking, he usually does this a lot. I went downstairs and went outside, I know he wakes up at 8 AM and sleeps 3 more minutes after, once those three minutes are up I wake him up according to my schedule.

I'll be back in time to kick his sleepy ass. The sun wasn't up yet, and it was really dark, only the stars and lamp posts were visible to me. I grabbed out my flashlight and turned it on, displaying light to wherever I pointed it to. I headed towards InvadedLands, the place where my big brother goes to with the stupid idiot MegaPvP or whatever.

As soon as I got near the gates of Invaded, I went inside the big building and it was all silent and dark. Turning my flashlight back on again, I was walking around trying to find the office of Invaded's Server Owner. "Offficeee, officeeee!! Where are youu???" I said as I walked through the halls. There were so many doors around here, how the heck does my big brother keep up with this place?

A few minutes of exploring passed, and I finally found the Server Owner's Room. I placed my hand on the doorknob and turned it, which still stood locked, I guess I needed to pick lock again. I got out a small paper clip and unfolded it, creating a wavier and messier clip to use. Twisting and pushing the paper clip through the doorknob, I finally got the doorknob to turn successfully.

"Thank god I learned how to pick lock when I was 7." I said happily. I pushed the door out of my way and started looking around the room. There were some picture frames and photos of some people I've only heard of by eavesdropping on Zelkam's calls with Mega. I think the person with the cyan blue beanie was,,, BadBoyHalo? Wait no, Badboyhalo is the one with the red and black hood. 

I shook off the confusion and re-focused at the task at hand. Thinking back to what Dream said for me to do, I remembered that he asked me to find some files about a regenerating machine or something?? I went to a nearby desk and opening and closing the drawers, looking through the files until I found the thing that Dream was looking for. 

"Found it!" I said happily. I took out the file that stood out, with the label "Heal pool" in it and started looking through the papers. I've heard my brother saying that the Server Owner doesn't like heal pool, and because of the fact that Invaded didn't have Bedwars as a mini server, It stood out to me the most. 

"Healing, Regeneration, Blah blah blah, some boring shit, bleh. What a boring thing to even find out about." I said as I placed the papers back into the file. I placed the files back into the drawer and closed it back in. When I walked away from the desk though, I saw a small hole under an ender chest.

"What's that??" I asked to myself. I went towards the ender chest and moved it away from the hole. When I peeked into it, I saw a ladder going down, along with some stairs too. I wanted to find out what it was, so I went onto the ladder and went down. When I did, I saw a body regenerating in a table. "Is this what Dream was talking about?" I guessed. 

Some green "+" symbols were coming out from the body as it regenerated. It looked like the same person with Skeppy, Badboyhalo. Badboyhalo looks like a good friend, no wonder why Zelkam kept crying like a baby all week. Maybeeee, if I get Bad to be my friend, then maybe I might not be lonely for a while! 

"Awesome thinking Zellie!" I said to myself. I turned away from Bad's regenerating body and looked at a dark screen with green texts in them, it looked like it was listing characteristics of them. "Kind, Muffiny, Friend, Blah blah blah, ewwww, this sounds way too boring." I said to myself. "Bitter, sour, cool, curseful, mean, rude, and,,,,, Zellie's best friend!" I typed in happily. 

After that, I looked over at the clock and realized I spent way to much time sabotaging and it was already 7:40 AM in the morning. "Oh fuck I'm gonna be late!" I said to myself. I turned off the screen and started climbing my way up back up to the office, placing the ender chest back on top of the hole. 

I started rushing towards the door and left the office while running to the exit of the building. Suddenly, I knocked into Skeppy, who was walking to the place I just came from. "Why hello there-" "Piss off blueberry." I said as I shoved him away. "Now that wasn't very nice." Skeppy said as he continued his way to his office.

I ran faster and faster from Invaded and rushed towards my house. Kicking the door open, I immediately went downstairs and went to Zelkam's room. I took out one of his pillows and started punching his face with it. "RISE AND SHINE BIG BROTHER!" I shouted as I woke him up. "SHOOT OW- WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! And why are you so burned out?" Zelkam asked.

"Never mind that Zelkam, now, you either get up and see your boy friend in time, or you skip work and and get your sleepy ass kicked by me." I said to Zelkam. "Fine, I'll take the first option, and another thing, stop calling Mega my boyfriend Zellie, we're just friends." Zelkam rationalized. As he went downstairs, I fixed myself up and went towards the door, saying goodbye to my brother.

"Bye bye big brother!! Have a fun time with your so called "friend!" I waved happily. "You too! And he IS my friend Zellie!" Zelkam shouted back. "C'mon Furry, let's go." Mega said as he walked away. "Okay!!" Zelkam said as he caught up with Mega. As the two walked away together to Invaded, I sighed out of relief and went back inside. "Enjoy it while it lasts love birds, I'll hit you two with one rock." I said happily.

——————————

SUP MAN ITS ME IRODIM RE E E E E E E E- The plot in this story seriously needs some work hHhHhHh- Hope you guys like the next chapter tho, hint hint, wink wink, AHEM, Zelkpvp-Oh, and there was supposed to be an illustration for this, but unfortunately, with my internet features being limited, I can't put the illustration at all, so, if you guys want to see the art I made, It's right on my Twitter medias! Go check it out! @Midori_Matcha 

And that's all I wanna say, now, byeeeeeeee :DDD

-Irodim