Chapter 20

Dream's POV :

It's probably better if we gathered some pawns before Skeppy does. I predict that he would be making another move by now to kill us. "Hey George, Sapnap!" I called out.

"Yeah dream?" George replied. "I have a feeling Skeppy is on the move now, we should try to get an advantage by teaming up with one of the greatest PVP players." I said encouraged.

George sighed aggravated after hearing me. "No, heck no, we are NOT teaming up with that guy." George disagreed. "Come on George, even though he doesn't like us we should at least try!" I insisted.

"Ugh, that little crowned pig disgusts me." George mumbled. "I heard that!" I informed. "Come on George pleaseeee!! If we want to win against skeppy and his team we should team up with Techno!" I explained.

George sighed exasperatedly, and looked back at me. "Fine, we can team up with them, ONLY for this purpose." George agreed. I smiled happily, and started packing stuff to go to his castle. We all know how self centered he is somehow.

"I'll be back soon!"  I said. I waved good bye to George and Sapnap, and flew away with my elytra and fireworks. "Techno's territory is only a few servers away." I said to myself. I looked below myself, and found many servers beneath me. They all looked really nice, except Invaded, Invaded was really a pain in the ass.

Ah, there it is, Techno's castle. As I was flying towards it, I got shot with an arrow on my arm. "What the-" I suddenly felt another arrow on my other arm. It started spilling a little bit of blood, but it wasn't enough to kill me. I still had 7 HP left.

I then crashed down to Techno's castle. And in front of me were Techno's teammates. I took out my bow and my sword, ready to fight. "Well well well, if it isn't the ultimate speedrunner from the Dream Team." Techno said sadistically. "Why hello Techno, I didn't come here to fight." I said.

"That isn't fun!" Techno pouted. "Jeez, you're so childish sometimes." I stated. Techno still held that annoying smile, the one that pisses me off. "Look Techno, I know we hate each other, but now is not the time to fight." I said. "Hmmmmm, how about..." Techno then signalled his teammates to attack me. I knew this would happen.

"How about we kill you for clout instead?" Techno said happily. "What the heck pinky." I said pissed. "You should have known from the first place I would steal your clout whenever I had the chance to!" Techno said.

"When you grow a pear! You can call me back!" Techno sang as he turned away. "I'll be watching this!" Techno said happily. "You sadistic pig." I murmured.

"You can talk to me once you're dead at least." Techno said happily. His sadistic smile really did pissed me off. "I knew this would happen." I said. Techno then looked confused, and I showed him my potion of invisibility. "wait what NO!" Techno shouted. "Kill him!" Techno ordered.

Eret, Philza, and Punz then dashed towards me with swords, trying to kill me. "Ah, you brought people from my SMP war, how nice to see old friends." I said. "Sorry dream, but me and Eret decided to team with Techno." Punz explained.

"That's exactly what I'm trying to do!" I said. "wait what???" Techno asked. He then ordered his teammates to stand down, and walked back to Dream. "I can see you Dream, Your bow and sword gave it away, and your potion particles give it away too." Techno stated.

"Yeah, I know, but like, can we now discuss about teaming?" I asked impatiently. "Eh, fine. As long as it gives me clout somehow." Techno said. "Okay okay, now let's just sort things out." I insisted.

(HAHA IM TOO LAZY TO ADD THE CONVO WE E E E E )

"Ah, so you and muffin trio are not fighting each other, wait no, the muffin duo?" Techno asked. "Yep. Actually, from what I've heard, A6D and skeppy had a big argument and decided to separate their server, so I guess it's just skeppy." I explained.

"Gosh, I feel sorry for skeppy, oh well not like it matters, killing skeppy would give me more clout.. ITS PERFECT!" Techno said enthusiastically. "I'll gladly make an alliance with you." Techno said, he then took out his hand to Dream, ready to shake his hand for the agreement.

"Well that's grea-" "On one condition.." Techno then continued, "If you ever betray us, I'll quickly side over to skeppy. So you better not break our alliance." Techno warned. "Yeah yeah yeah, I get it. Now let's go kill them." I said ignoring his warning. 

We both shook hands in the end, and so, the alliance was made.