Chapter 18

Ima go try and make the story not too serious so I guess I have this lil chapter lmaooo

Zelkam's POV :

"Wake up big brother!" Zellie said. She kept tugging on my blanket trying to get me to stand up. "God dangit Zellie can't you just let me sleep.." I said, trying to ignore her efforts on trying to get me out of bed. "Zelkam I'm going to count to three if your not going to stand up and go to Invaded." Zellie threatened. When she said Invaded, my mind sparked with flashbacks of memories from when Bad died.

"No." I said bluntly, by now Zellie started glaring at me. "alright that's it." Zellie said pissed, as I tried dozing off to sleep, she grabbed me by the back of my shirt and dragged me all the way to the bathroom and turned on the shower. "CRAP WHY!?" I shouted annoyed. Zellie looked at me with a smile and patted me on the head. "If your ass is that lazy I guess I'll have to show you no mercy through out the day." Zellie said as she walked away.

I still had pajamas on, And it was so god dang cold oh my god. "Zellie you should have placed it on warm water ffffffff-" I said freezing. "Who cares man I don't give a damn about water." Zellie snapped. I sighed, and just splashed in the water trying to at least lift up my mood. "Oh well if there's one thing that I can look forward to it's Mega!" I said to myself. 

Zellie looked back at me in disgust. "EWWWWW your gay as heck!" Zellie said, looking like she was about to throw up. "Zellie it's friendship why do you always think that's it's more than that?" I asked. Zellie turned away and crossed her arms. "Wait... IS IT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T MAKE FRIENDSSSSSS???" I guessed, sounding like I was teasing. "Jesus Christ big brother shut up." Zellie said pissed off. She turned off the shower and actually carried me all the way downstairs. 

"SIS HOW ARE YOU THIS STRONG?!" I said as she carried me. "A 3rd grader never tells her secrets!" Zellie said smiling. When we went out the door she placed me back on the ground, held my hand, and started walking to Invaded. "God that was such a bad morning-" "Shut up if your going to complain Zelk" Zellie interrupted. As we kept walking, we found Mega walking out from his door. 

"Hey mega!" I waved in delight. He turned off his phone and looked towards me. "Oh, hi." Mega said bluntly. Zellie didn't look so happy though, she had more of a pissed off expression when she looked at him. "Geez what's up with your sister?" Mega asked, "Oh I guess she's just jea-" "And why are you soaking wet!" Mega asked once more. "She forced me out of my room lol." I answered. 

"PFFFT, that sounded like fun." Mega said. 5 minutes of walking passed, and we got to Invaded. The place was back to normal as usual, but, still no sign of Bad and Skeppy trolling. "Welp, I guess you two better go.." Zellie said. "Bye Zelk's boyfriend!" Zellie teased. "Zellie holy crap what the heck!" I asked as she left. A few seconds of silence passed, and then me and mega went to our watch posts, since we had the same one we went together. 

Once we got there we just hanged out and just watched the day go by. "God it's so boring out here without Bad." Mega complained. "Your not bothered by the fact he died three days ago?" I asked. "No no, I am, it's just that I know he can't come back, and I have already seen people die and they couldn't come back either." Mega said. "True.." I agreed. As time went by the wind got a little stronger, and it made me shiver more, especially since I'm soaked in water. Suddenly, Mega wrapped his scarf around me, and gave it to me. "Wait what-" "Shut up and take it okay! You just seemed you needed it, it's not like I wanted to give you it or anything!" Mega said embarrassed. 

I looked at him confused, and I guess I kinda blushed a little. "Uh, thanks!" I said happily. Mega turned towards me, still looking embarrassed, "Your welcome I guess." Mega murmured quietly. Suddenly, mega grabbed me by his scarf, and looked red as heck. "You still have to give me it back okay!? and don't think this is all lovey dovey got it?" Mega asked, shouting angrily. "Okay okay! Whatever you say mega." I agreed. Mega let go of the scarf and turned back to the city. I just couldn't help but giggle a little bit inside of my head.

________________________________________________________________________________

H YO ITS ME MIDORI IM STILL TRYNA MAKE ZELKPVP LMAOOOOOO THIS BOOK IS SO GOD DAMN SERIOUS WTF HHHHH\

#Zelkpvp