Statistics<3

This chapter is for people who are new to omegaverses and/or want to refresh their knowledge.
Please bare in mind this is my au, so some things are going to be different!

Izuku's quirk; Nullify; Gives the user the ability to malfunction or pause any living thing or any robotic machine.

Secondary Gender; A second indentification that cannot be changed, they consist of Alpha, Beta and Omega.

Alphas; Alphas make up 40% of the population, due to the fact breeding is much harder without them, they are no specific gender and they release the second strongest pheromones. Every alpha experience's Rut and pre-rut. As a whole, alphas are the most dominant secondary gender, due to their Alpha Voice. Their scent glands are on their shoulders and wrists and only females can be impregnated.

Betas; Betas make up 50% of the population. They are pretty much your regular human, they aren't affected by pheromones even though they can still smell them, the only thing thing that does affect them is the Alpha Voice, and even then it only puts them into slight submission. Both males and females can be a Beta. Their scent glands are on their shoulders and wrists and only females can be impregnated.

Omegas; Omegas make up 10% of the population- a whopping 1% of them are males- they are the most submissive of each gender and release the strongest pheromones. Both genders experience Periods and Heats, and they both can become impregnated. Many Omegas use scent blockers to mask their omegan pheromones. Their scent glands are on their shoulders and neck.

Pheromones; Pheromones are a scent released from the scent glands, they are used to insert dominance or to show strong emotions. Omegan pheromones can put an Alpha in pre-rut and Alpha pheromones can put an omega in heat. Beta pheromones are only used to Mark their mates temporarily.

Scent Glands; Scent glands are almost identical to sweat glands, except they release pheromones instead of sweat.

Rut; Rut occurs whenever an alpha comes across an omega releasing strong pheromones (discluding sadness, fear ect.) It puts an Alpha into a lustful state which prepares the alpha to impregnate an omega or a beta. Pre-rut alerts the Alpha that they are ready to breed, in pre-rut alphas are much more controllable.

Heat; This occurs monthly for an omega and lasts seven days, however they can be forced into it via strong alpha pheromones. Heat causes extreme pain in the Omegas abdomen, it also gives them the need to mate. A heat cannot be fully relieved until intercourse from an alpha takes place or the seven days are over.

Alpha voice; Used by alphas to give "orders" to the lower genders, only betas are given the choice to refuse.

Submission; Being forced to consent or consciously consenting to a higher secondary gender.

Mate; This has two different meanings, to mate means biting on a lower genders scent gland, signifying ownership. A mate is someone you have mated with, or in other words a girlfriend/boyfriend.

AFD; After Fertilisation Depression is a two week interval that occurs after an omegas heat, they can only get this if they are not impregnated. The symptoms are; Eating disorders, anxiety, unwanted memories and extreme sensitivity/depressing thoughts.

Nest; During an omegas heat, they nest, much similar to how a bird would. They gather up hoodies, pillows and clothing/bed items their 'crush' or 'alpha' owns. However, they can use their own items to nest.
When an omega is nesting, no-one can enter the nest without permission from the omega. If an alpha drives the omega out of its nest it will overflow with panic and become uncontrollable. If an alpha ruins or insults the nest, the omega will go through the same symptoms as AFD.

Suppressants; Suppressants delay the heat, causing it to built up into a really bad heat.

Scent blocker; A collar or perfume that masks the omegan scent with a beta scent.

Ranks; Highest to lowest ; Alphan male, Alphan female, Betan female, Betan male, Omegan female, Omegan male.

Momo Yaoyorozu
Katsuki Bakugou
Sato Rikido
Eijiro Kirishima
Tokoyami Fukimage
Ojiro
Shoji
Mina Ashido
Shinsou Hitoshi
Neito Monoma
Toshinori Yagi
Nemuri Kayama
Hizashi Yamada
Tenya Iida
All for one

Betas

Tooru Hagurake
Mineta Minoru
Shōtā Aizawa
Itsuka Kendo
Denki Kaminari
Ochako Ururaka
Koda Koji
Hanta Sero
Jirou
Shoto Todoroki
Tenko Shimura
Dabi
Toga Himiko

Omegas

Izuku Midoriya

Clarified Ships (comment for request)

Bakudeku
Erasermic
Momojiro
Shigadabi
SatKoda

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Toxthixฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ