Pain and confusion

( Eijiros POV )

I brought Midoriya to my dorm, the poor dude, god knows how long he's had to hide this all from people, I sigh and set him on my bed, hoping that it's comfy enough for him. "K-kiri why does it hurt so much?-" I heard him cry out, which confused me, my mother's heat was never this bad, "Midobro you have had heat before right?" The greenette shook his head, "S-suppressants," he squeaked out before clutching his stomach.
I stand up and grab all my sweaters, so I can give them to Midoriya, he takes them immediately; most probably for a nest.
I ruffle his hair, "It's okay, are you hungry?" I ask him, I'm pretty sure omegas in eat have cravings like pregnant people? I'm not sure, it could just be my mother. The omega turns to face me, nodding slightly, "U-um can I have katsudon and c-caramel please?" I could tell he was in a lot of pain, so I nodded and left to get him some.

Walking down the stairs, I pass many people, before reaching the kitchen, I grab the basic ingredients and some caramel.
"Shitty hair you reak of mint, why the actual fuck do you smell so strong?" Bakubro half yelled at me, I decide to ignore him as I cook the meal. I hear a scoff as he walks away, "You Kirishimaaaa you wanna serve me up some food too? There is plenty there!" Kaminari grinned, walking towards me, I sigh and plate up the food, "Sorry dude, it's for Midobro, he isn't very well at the moment."
Denki slumps his shoulders and walks off, 'ok? Dont need to be so childish over it,' I think, whilst making my way to the dorm.

I open my door to gentle snores, my heart clenches as I see an Izuku, in my black 'crimson riot' jacket, Bakubro's skull shirt and a pair of my red shorts, sleeping. It appears he has made a nest of pillows, t-shirts, hoodies and blankets, which is excellently made, especially for a first time nester, I walk over to him before setting his food outside his nest so I don't intrude on him, as I don't want to overwhelm him and drive him out of his nest. I reach under my bed and pull out a sleeping bag, rolling it out on the floor so I can sleep, I quickly ensure my door is locked before snuggling into a ball and drifting of slowly into Dreamland.

(423) Sorry it's so short! I swear I will release longer chapters <3
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Toxthix ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ