Why

IT IS I! Yup. Ya ya, I know, "WHAT HAPPENED TO TOX!" (Am I allowed to call you that? Like is it ok with you?) Well, I'm new, and I'm just helping out where I can. Now usually I bring a shit ton of depression into whatever story I start to write for. But um, I really can't without forcing it in here. So ya. No depression this time. Maybe. Anyway, hope you like the chapter that I've never tried writing before. So ya. Why are you still reading this. It's just nothing but me talking to myself... WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS! JUST LOOK DOWN AND READ WHAT'S DOWN THERE! Holy hell, your still reading this. -_-

A reminder to as what happened last time

Kirishima layed back against the wall, stroking Izukus hair, whilst glancing at their finished homework. "Heyyy...izuku?" He spoke , showing his seriousness, "Lets get together."

Present

Izuku POV

"Lets get together", he said in all seriousness. But why? Why would he want me? I'm a useless Omega. Just used as breeding stock. Hell I was a 'late bloomer'. I'd do nothing but hold him back. Even with the quirk I have I can't even control it! Kacchan keeps telling me about how I should never have even made it here. He's not even wrong, yet he wants to be with me?  I don't understand why. 

I start to cry as I speak, "W-why? I'm not w-worth anything. I-I, I can't e-even take c-care o-of mys-self, I-I'm j-just-t h-holding y-you back! Y-you ha-ave an a-amazing q-quirk, and y-you got in h-here w-with all you're h-hard work! I j-just made i-it by b-break-king my arm and l-legs! I'd just be useless," (Well shit. I found a way to throw in some depression. Hot damn. Well okay then. Anyway, continue on!) 

"Hey hey hey, no, your not. Your the best of the class! You'd do anything for anyone! You'd give every piece of your being to save someone! If anything I'd be the one holding you back! Also you only getting in by breaking your arm and legs just shows how much power you have! Some might've even had the chance of dying, I even broke my leg in the exam! (Just roll with it.) And I have Hardening for a quirk! So you getting out with only a broken arm and legs shows that even with the worst injuries you'd still fight! So please, believe me when I say that you, Izuku Midoriya, are the strongest person I know," He said with calmness and determination in his voice.

3rd POV

You see, at this point in time, are one and only Bakuhoe thotsuki was walking by the door of the manliest of men, and. HE. HEARD. EVERYTHING. So with a quick blast to the door, he got to see a crying 'Deku' and 'Shitty hair' comforting him. But you see, something in Katsuki  didn't like that. He didn't know what, but he knew that he didn't like it, and that was all he needed. 

You see, Katsuki had already suspected that Izuku was and Omega once he saw the Beta sent. So, he did the one thing that he knew would ruin everything for the little old Omega. He called Mineta.

Um, so you might not like where I've taken this story but um. Ya can't have a story without a few roadblocks right? Anyway, I think I might've made this super depressing. Soon at least. Um. Ya. Anyway, with Bakugou calling the ultimate sin, shit is about to get real. Anyway, hope you like my writing!

Lmao, it's fine! Just try not to make bakugou too bad because it's a kiribakudeku book :)
- Toxi