Taken

"Skylar! I need you to go out to Mrs. Fallon's house! She wants to give us some food!" My mom screams from upstairs

"But my bike broke, and it's 6 pm! How am I supposed to go that far right now?" I scream back

"Walk! Do I need to come down there?!"

I sigh "No, I'm going..."

It's April 13, 2014. I'm walking to Mrs. Fallon's house, which isn't even in my neighborhood. Biking takes 10 minutes, so walking will probably take 20.

I wish mom would listen to me for once. She never wants to hear anything that comes out of my mouth. All she ever does is hit me and yell at me. God, I can't believe my friends actually think that my parents are so amazing.

I scoff thinking about it.

Mom doesn't even want me.

My eyes began to well up at the thought. I wipe them and push my feelings down before I continue to walk.

All of a sudden, as I was about to cross the street, a black van pulls up in front of me. I try to walk around it, and - once I had my back towards the van - that's when I heard the car door open.

Before I know it, someone covers my mouth and shoves me into the van. I don't have time to react and defend myself because as soon as I'm in the van my mouth and nose are covered by a cloth that was emerged in chloroform causing me to pass out almost instantly.

I wake up in the basement of a house. As I look around, I see four girls sitting on a couch. I can't make out who they are, and I'm not too concerned about that either. All I can think about is how I'm going to get out of here.

My gaze falls on a nearby table. It has a phone on it.

Wait, that's my phone!

I try to reach for it, but someone grabs my arm before I can. I slowly look up to see who it is, and my heart sinks.

C-Camila? Oh my god, is t-this r-really Camila? Holy-

I'm pulled out of my star-struck gaze when she shoves me to the floor.

"Guys, look who's awake." Says Camila staring at me

The other four girls walk towards us. I look up at them and I feel sick. Ally, Dinah, Lauren, and Normani are giving me death glares as the five of them make a circle around me.

Oh my God. Fifth Harmony kidnapped me. Oh my God, I'm so dead after what I said about them. I need to get out of here.

I see an opening between Normani and Lauren and I decide to take my chances, but both of them grab me and shove me back to the middle again.

Camila walks towards me and spanks my face hard. I'm laying on the floor, completely helpless, as they're beating me.

They beat me for 30 minutes then Ally says "Alright guys, I think she's had enough."

"Yeah, you're right. Help me pick her up." Dinah says

They bring me upstairs, throw me in a big room, and walk out, locking the door behind them. The room has a queen-sized bed, a nightstand, a vanity, and a study table with a chair. I don't bother to lay on the bed. Instead, I go to the corner of the room and hug my legs.

I'm so scared. What's going to happen to me?

---

For those of you who don't know, these five girls are members of a famous girl group called Fifth Harmony. They were formed in a competition that they entered as solo artists. Let me introduce the girls, oldest to youngest.