Brave, Honest, and Beautiful

The next day, they had 3 different interviews. Once they were done, we went to the arena to do their soundcheck and meet & greet. Then we grabbed some dinner. After, we went to get their makeup done.

Normani and Ally are the first to go. Leaving me with Camila, Lauren, and Dinah. I try to fall asleep on Lauren's shoulder again, but she brushes me off, saying "No, you're not sleeping today."

"Why?" I ask

"We want you to see the show," she replies

"Why? I always see your shows."

"The American tour is almost done. We have like 7 more stops before we leave." Camila says

"Leave where?"

"Well, we're going on a world tour and then after, we hit the recording studio," Lauren says

"Oh, well, there are 7 more stops. I'll just watch your show at the next stop."

"No, just watch it today," Camila says

"Why?"

"We're doing something special," Dinah says

"What are you doing?"

"Oh my gosh, Skylar. You ask way too many questions, I swear. You'll see what we're doing when you see the show." Dinah states

I sigh "Okay,"

After another 20 minutes, they all finally finish getting their makeup done and we leave for the stage.

I sit backstage watching them for about an hour. Before I know it, my mind slowly begins to drift off to the tweets.

Why would they say things like that?

While I'm thinking, I suddenly hear my name being called out on stage.

"Skylar, honey, can you come out here really quick?" Ally says through the microphone.

What?

I sit there, frozen and confused, while the girls and everyone backstage stare at me. They're all smiling at me.

Then, Camila and Lauren run towards me. I get up and start to walk backward, away from them, but they grab hold of my hands. I say "No, what are you doing?"

I end up holding their hands and run on stage with them. They have me stand in the center of the stage. Ally walks over to me. "This girl, right here, is someone really special to the five of us. She's clearly really shy right now."

I can feel my face turn red as Ally hugs me. "She's been going through some problems lately, but what's sad is that she doesn't understand how important she is. She doesn't realize that she's strong, sweet, courageous. I could go on and on, but the biggest thing she doesn't know is that she is so brave, honest, and beautiful."

She smiles at me and then the music starts to play.

Holy shit. Ooo I probably shouldn't have said shit. But, are they about to sing Brave, Honest, and Beautiful to me? Holy shit, they are!

Ally tells me "Just stand right here and don't move."

With that, they all go to their spots as I face the audience.

I turn around to look at them and I see Dinah walking towards me. She starts to sing to me. When she gets close enough, she touches my face and twirls me.

Mani runs up to me, hugs me, twirls me around, and touches my face. I can't stop smiling.

The chorus comes, and Camila walks towards me. She does the same thing as Dinah and Mani, but she hugs me from behind. After 2 seconds, she turns me around and sings to me, face to face.

Ally and Lauren do somewhat of the something, but they have me dance with them.

The last stance is Camila sing the chorus. She has me dance with her. When the song gets slower, she twirls me around and kneels down as she continues to sing to me. Two seconds later, she gets up and puts her head to my head. The song finally comes to an end. She gives me a kiss on my forehead and hugs me for a good five seconds. The other girls do the same.

That was their last song of the night, so Camila says "Concord, give it up for this amazing girl, Skylar!"

She turns to me, smiles, and says "We all love you so much, Angel."

I'm crying and hugging Lauren tightly. Camila continues, "You are so brave, honest, and beautiful, but that doesn't mean you have to deal with things by yourself. We're all here for you, always."

After a moment, she turns back to the audience, "Hey, that goes for you too Concord! You guys were an amazing crowd! One of the best so far!"

She starts to wrap up the concert. She gives recognition to the band like they always do. We all go to each side of the stage and say bye. Then we go up the steps and bow.

Camila is holding my hand and we go down the stairs that lead to backstage. I hug Camila from behind while she's walking.

She's surprised for a second, but then she turns around and gives me a hug. I'm crying "Thank you."

"You're not supposed to cry, Monkey!" She wipes my tears off with the pads of her thumbs.

"I'm just happy," I say, smiling.

She smiles then bends down, kisses my forehead, and gives me an Eskimo kiss.

"Is Sky crying?" Dinah asks, walking towards us with the other girls. I run to her and hug her tight.

"Thank you," I say

"You're really not supposed to cry," Lauren says smiling and bending down to my level.

"I know, right? I said the same thing." Camila says walking towards us.

I hug Lauren, Normani, and Ally. Ally says "Hold on, I want to talk to you about all of this in the bus."

"Okay, let's go take our showers quickly then," Mani says

We all take a shower and change pretty fast. We get to our bus really early. The crew is still in the building, taking their showers.

We sit down in the lounge area of the bus. I sit in between Camila and Ally. I cuddle into Camila while Ally puts her hand on the small of my back. Ally says "So, were you surprised Monkey?"

"No duh. Thank you so much. I'm so happy." I reply smiling widely

Normani comes to me and says "We wanted to show you how special you are. Especially to us." she taps my nose and I smile

"Do you finally understand that you don't have to deal with these things alone anymore?" Lauren asks

"Yeah, I do."

Camila's phone starts to ring, "One-second guys." She says as she gets up to go outside and answer the phone.

We're talking when she comes back in and announces, "Guys, my mom is coming!"

She's really excited, but the other girls are shocked and almost scared. Camila asks "What?"

"Camila," Ally says moving her head in my direction.

"Oh, shit. I forgot." Camila says looking at me

A/N: If you guys liked this chapter please consider leaving a vote!