Mall Day with Them

Their bodyguard drove us to the mall. Once we get there, Camila says "Hey, you can leave. We'll call you when we're done."

"Are you sure?" he asks

"Yeah, we'll be fine on our own."

"Alright, if you say so."

Camila walks out of the car and I'm right behind her. She stops me before I can get out. She turns around, smiles, and says "You want a piggyback ride?"

I smile and exclaim "Yes!! Is that even a question?!"

She laughs and turns back around "Okay, hop on!"

I jump on her back and she tightly wraps her arms around my legs as I wrap my arms around her neck.

Ally and Normani smile. Ally says "Awh my heart."

Normani takes out her phone and takes a picture. "Sorry, but I needed to capture this moment."

I roll my eyes playfully at them.

As Camila carries me inside, Normani turns to me and asks "So Sky, what do you want?"

"Huh? Wait, you were going to buy me something?" I ask surprised

"I mean, yeah. Why else would we bring you to the mall?" Ally asks

"I don't know. I don't want anything though."

"Guys, let's just buy her some clothes or something we like if she won't tell us," Camila says

"Okay, let's go to Justice." Ally says

Once we get to Justice, I say to Camila "Okay Camila, you can let me down now." I try to wiggle out of her grip, but she doesn't let go.

"I'll let you down in one condition," she replies

I raise my eyebrows at her "Okay, what?"

"You have to give me a kiss on my cheek first," she says trying to contain her smile

"No way!" I exclaim as I stick my tongue out jokingly

"Well, I guess you're not getting down." She starts to walk again

"Camila!" I protest

"Kiss first!" She says tilting her cheek to me.

I sigh and give her a quick kiss on her cheek. She laughs, puts me down, and ruffles my hair.

"Alright, tell us if you like something," Normani says

I spot a ton of shirts and pants that I really like, but I don't tell them because I don't want them to waste their money on me.

But, Normani and Camila both see me staring at a white crop top. They walk over to me and Camila asks "Do you like the crop top?"

"Huh? Well, I mean, yeah."

"Okay, let's buy it!" Normani says taking it off the rack

"Wait, no, don't buy it! You're wasting your money."

"No, we're not. We want to buy you things to make you feel more comfortable." Camila replies

"I do feel more comfortable." I mean I wasn't completely lying. I definitely feel more comfortable around them, especially Camila. It's just that I'm not 100% comfortable yet.

"Hey, guys! Look at what I found!" Ally says "I think it's Sky's style."

She's holding a black and white women's letterman jacket. I love it. I've always wanted one, but my parents never got it for me.