Hurt

The next day, Camila and Dinah are both not in the room. I look over and see my phone on the end table. I grab it and go straight to twitter.

It honestly seems like the tweets just keep getting worse. I got tons of racist, mean, and hurtful tweets. A lot of them were about my parents not wanting me.

I'm in tears. I feel dumb like I don't belong in this world. As though I have no purpose to live. That's when I decide that the only way to get better was to attack the problem.

The problem being me.

I get up slowly and walk over to the counter that our kitchen knife is laying on. Then I go into the bathroom.

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING

I turn on the faucet to the bathtub and slowly put 5 large slits in my right arm. I let my blood drip and I watch the pure water turn black, dirty, and rotten. I watch the blood pour out and I cry for 5 minutes.

A/N: END OF TRIGGER WARNING

Once I pull myself out of the deadly trance that I was in, my heart drops.

If the girls find out what I did, they'll kill me.

I grab some toilet paper and rinse it with water. I hold the wet paper against my arm until the blood stops dripping. Then I grab another piece of toilet paper and wrap it around my arm. I go outside to find a pin. It took a while, but I finally found one tucked away in a suitcase. I pinned the toilet paper together, so it wouldn't fall.

After, I change into a long sleeve sweatshirt and joggers. I know it's 98 degrees outside, but I need to wear a long sleeve shirt otherwise they'll notice.

A few more minutes passed when someone knocks on the hotel door before opening it.

Dinah pops her head in and says "Hey Monkey!! We're-"

Dinah looks at me and says "Why are you wearing that?"

She walks in and Camila follows her in. They both give me a confused smile.

"What? Why can't I wear this?" I reply

"Umm... you know that it's 98 degrees outside, right?" Dinah asks

"Yeah, but I don't know." I shrug my shoulders "I just felt like wearing it."

Camila walks up to me "Do you have a fever or something?" She puts her hand on my forehead to check if it's hot. "Nope, it feels completely normal."

She looks back at Dinah and I swat her hand away.

"Yeah, I know it's not hot. I just felt like wearing this. It's not a big deal."

Camila furrows her burrows and gives me a confused smile. I give her a gentle smile to play this encounter off.

I say "So, are we going to go see the other girls?"

I head to the door and I feel Dinah and Camila look at each other confused.

The other girls ask me the same questions when they see me. They all look at me a little suspiciously after I explain to them why.

Four days pass, I check on my scars which don't seem to be getting much better. I wrap my arm with a new piece of toilet paper each day, but some days I'll give myself another scar.

A/N: If you liked the chapter please consider leaving a vote!