Chapter 5: stars

"Was,,was that Siren Head?" The wolves quicky recover from Siren head's blaring and continue to get closer to you while resuming their barks and growls. You realized your only option is to call out for Siren Head and hope he can get to you in time. "I'm , I'M HERE SIREN HEAD" a moment of silence passed just after you screamed as loud as you could for Siren Head. One of the wolves start to pounce as you braced yourself to being biten and scratched at by a wolf. Just before it leaped at you, you heard the most horrible and gutteral sound of  distorted wolf barking blaring in your direction. You covered your ears and watched as all the wolves cowering then running back deep into the forest. You took your hands off your ears, they were ringing a bit but you could deal with that, you stood there as you watched as Siren Head used his hands to part the tree branches to get to you. "A̸̧͚͊̓r̸̫̭̆e̸̤͓̾̈́ ̷̲̏y̵̢̺͛͝o̸͙͚͋ù̶̱͂r̸̲͓̊.̴̣͂̋ ̶͈͋ļ̵͐ȇ̵͓g̴̥̞̋͘s̴͈̘̐ ̶͎̱̈̈b̴̡̑̐e̶̮͒t̷̨̆̋ţ̴͂̂e̴̟̱̐͐r̷̘̀ͅ?̵̺͐" he used your voice for part of what he was saying so he could say a little more each time he heard a new word "ugh,, no I can't really walk at this point.." as you said that Siren Head reached down for you and picked you up which you were sorta used to at this point. "Haha.. thanks" "Y̷̼̲̚͜ö̴̭́͆u̸͉͚̱͊r̴͕̲͛̑̂ ̸͚̖̽͒̌w̸̨̮͓̅͆̾e̶̘͉̣̍l̶̩̈̍͒c̷̼͐͝o̶͙̭͚̾̂m̶̞͔̆̅͛ȇ̴̤͌͐.̴̢̦̮̈͋͝ ̵͙̓̿H̸̦̜̾͜ȅ̸͕̟͝l̴͚̯͖̿p̸̬̗͕͂į̵̋̓n̶̹̠͋ͅg̶͕̍ ̶̢̩̗̂̈́͘y̵̥̩̬͑͝o̷̱̥̽u̵̖̕ ̷̺̯̄ị̵͖͉̌̚s̴̗̳̗̏͋͠ ̵͖̬́͆e̵͉̩͈̓̀n̷̯̈ͅͅj̶̦͇̓͊̓o̸̳͇̦̾͌ÿ̴̖͜ḁ̸̝̏ͅb̸̻̻͈̓̕l̵͉̬̬̽̾͂ẽ̴͇̞̠̔.̴̨͖̤̆̔" that's probably the most he's ever said which makes you happy that he's making an effort to talk more even with not a very large word vocabulary. Siren Head out you on his shoulder as he walked back to the cave. You held onto his neck and looked up at the stars, "woah the stars are beautiful, I haven't seen them in a while, never really had the time to look at them until I came here.." "W̶̰̣̖̏̚͘h̷̞͑̓̎̾̉̎y̶̧̧̹̝̮͙̿̓̃̋͠?" "Oh uhm,, I just,, don't feel like talking about it" "I̶t̴'̴s̵ ̸f̷i̸n̸e̴.̴ ̴W̵e̷ ̵h̸a̵v̶e̴ ̸a̶l̷l̶ ̶t̶h̵e̷ ̷t̸i̴m̴e̷ ̶t̸o̵ ̷l̷o̸o̷k̶ ̴u̶p̶ ̶a̴t̷ ̶t̸h̴e̸ ̶s̴t̷a̴r̵s̶ ̴h̵e̸r̵e̴.̷" "wow you keep saying more and more each time we talk and you sound a bit better, makes it easier to understand you" "I̷t̷'̷s̸ ̶b̶e̷c̸a̴u̴s̸e̴ ̷I̸ ̷w̴i̵s̸h̴ ̷t̴o̶ ̶s̴p̵e̶a̷k̴ ̵t̷o̴ ̵a̵n̵d̷ ̸k̸n̷o̷w̴ ̶y̸o̵u̶ ̵b̴e̷t̵t̷e̸r̴.̸" "haha.. that's pretty sweet coming from a 40 foot tall cyptid in the forest" ".̴.̸.̷.̶Y̶e̶s̶.̴" you both watched the stars while getting back to the cave. You really hope you didn't sound weird to Siren Head but he seemed to actually like it a bit, at least to you it did and that's enough to keep saying stuff like that. About half way to the cave, Siren Head started playing quiet and calming radio music out of his Sirens for you to listen to while you watched the stars. It was really nice and probably the most romantic thing you've done with somebody or some cryptid in this case.