Chapter 7: F e e l i n g s

You woke up in the lap of Siren Head, you looked up to see him staring at you ,though he doesn't have eyes so you don't know if can can really see  not, anyways you decided that today you were just gonna vibe with Siren Head since you really can't walk after yesterday. "Hey Siren head, do you wanna just hangout today? I can't see myself doing anything else right now." "H̶̋̌̅̿͒͘ä̵͛̅n̷̓̏̀͌̂g̴̍͘oú̸̟̦̟̒́̒̽t̶̝̳̬͇̜̦̯̋̾͒̐?" "Yeah, like we just talk and stuff, I think it'd be nice to get to know you a bit better considering I'll be here for a while" "Ȋ̶̞̉̃̃ ̴̤̮̒͘͝s̷͛̋̍͂̇̌͋̍e̵͐e̸̽̾̒̑̐̏͑̋." "I'll take that as a yes, so first question is how old are you? I mean I seen little cave drawings of you that look really old-" "A̴̙͆ ̶̧̈́v̷̙͔͐̾e̵̼͌͜r̶̟̬̾̿y̸̺͊̚ ̴͓̞̿l̷̮̦̂̓ȍ̴̺̘̾n̶͓̑͛ğ̶̘̓ ̶̢͔́̚t̵̻̜̽͝i̴͓͊̂m̵̰̽è̴̗͉.̵̛̯̿" "alright, question 2, why didn't you kill me or eat me when I was knocked out?" "Ì̴̳̽ ̷̞͘͠d̷͉̫̕õ̴̹̬̆ṇ̴̠̓̍'̸̹̘͐t̷̛̠ ̷̪͓̇d̷͓̐̈o̶̮̪͑͠ ̶̢̆͆t̸͇̖̐̀h̴̯̭͋̉ỉ̴̤n̷̡̥̾ġ̵̜s̴͇͗ ̵͈͗l̶͈̒̏i̶̧̮͆k̸̦̀ĕ̸̤́ ̴̺͌ṫ̸̟̗h̷̬͚̊á̸̰t̵͖̓͌ ̸̝̌ȧ̷̜̼n̴͉̘͛ÿ̸͉͔m̵̬͙͝ǫ̴͋͊r̷͈̚e̷̢̢̐.̸̘̓" "oh? How come?" "R̷͚̼͑̓e̷͔͜͝â̸̡̓l̷̳̅̏ͅi̵̱̠͛z̴͓̙̄ę̵͙͘d̶̖̥̃̋ ̵͖̄̕a̸̳͊l̴̤̝̂ó̸̠̎t̵̡͚͛͑.̸̢͖̈͝" "like what exactly?" "T̵͔͝h̴̳̽ẻ̵̜ȳ̸̩ ̵̢̽ę̸͆a̷̗͑c̴̡̆h̷͔̋ ̵̳̊h̴̝̕a̷̳͂v̷͍̈e̵̳̓ ̸̺̑a̴̩̅ ̶̜͝d̴̛͈i̷̮͌f̶̭͋f̶̙̅e̷͚͛ṟ̷͂e̷̳͑n̵̯͘t̸̹͂ ̶̗͛l̴̨̀i̶͍̐f̴̱̊e̵̥̎ ̶͖̇a̷̼̽n̶̮̈́d̶̗̄ ̷̡̛s̸̰̾o̸̩̎m̸̻̂ẻ̴̙t̶̤̃h̷̹͐ḭ̴͝n̴͍̏g̵̡̑ ̵̻͘d̴̳̽í̸̳f̶̬͂f̶̢̓ě̸ͅr̸̞̍e̶͙͒n̸̗͒t̴̖̊ ̸̣̚t̶̠̾o̴̡̐ ̸̫̑o̶̹͗f̷̜̉f̸̖̌e̵̱̓r̵̹̽ ̶̧͌" "oh wow alright then question 3, what did you see in me when you saved me? You could have just left me to die but you didn't" "W̸̘̒a̴̘͂n̴̙̊t̸̞͆ḛ̶̊d̴̼̉ ̶̢͝t̵̖͑o̶̤͑ ̴͍͝k̷̗̈́ṉ̴͗o̸͚̽ẅ̷͉́ ̶͊͜m̴̩̈ơ̵̲r̴̼̉ę̶͛ ̵̯͆a̴̫̽b̴̬́o̴͈͝u̶͇͋t̸͉̽ ̸̛̫y̷̘̐o̶̳͋u̸̠̎" "is that it or-" "Y̵̯̅ȍ̶͉ǔ̴̗ ̸̺̚,̵̝́ ̸̺̃,̴͎̓ ̴͇̕ș̸̆e̴̢͝e̶̖͌m̶̳̍e̵͍̒d̴͖̀ ̴̠̓e̷̺͆n̴̯̿j̴̰̾o̶͆ͅy̸̙͠a̴͔͝b̶̲͐ļ̵̉e̴̡͐ ̵̤͊t̵̨̀ő̶̘ ̶̫̂b̵̦͐ę̸̌ ̶̰̿ã̴̫r̴͎͆o̴͓͂u̷̜̓ń̷̻d̸̨͠ ̴̲͠a̷͎̅s̷̛̭ ̷̳̄w̴͚̚e̶̻͊l̵̡̇ḻ̵̃" "o-oh that's n i c e to hear you're nice to be around too, first cryptid, and only, I've met who hasn't tried to kill me" "F̶́͝ͅi̴̳̔̂ŕ̷̥s̸͇̀t̸̙̯͒̇ ̵̜̯͋f̶̘̩̿o̴̧̫͊r̷͕̼͐ ̸͎̎̆e̶̥̽͊v̴͍̙̏e̴͐́͜r̵͔̂͘ỹ̸̺t̶͚͘h̸̗̍͠í̶̭̭n̸̩̫̋g̶͖͂.̶̞̄̈́" "haha yeah, first time I've started liking a cryptid too" ".̵ ̵.̸ ̴.̷" you thought about why Siren Head was so quiet for a second then realized you basically said you started to like him. "A-Anyways what should we do now? Maybe we could go somewhere? I can't really walk so you'd have to carry me though-" ".̵ ̵.̸ ̷.̴ ̴W̶e̷ ̴c̴o̸u̴l̶d̷ ̶g̷o̷ ̸t̵o̷ ̴t̷h̴e̵ ̵n̴e̷a̷r̶b̶y̴ ̴w̸a̸t̷e̷r̵f̷a̷l̴l̸s̶.̴" "oh great idea" Siren Head picks you up and makes sure not to hurt you at all while he carries you to the waterfalls. "The view here is really nice, just vibing here with you hits different" you watched the water glisten in the sunlight and felt the nice cool breeze on your face. You two sat like that for a while not really talking other then little bits of meaningless conversation to fill the silence sometimes. Though once Siren Head started speaking again it was about something you had forgotten and the fact that he asked about it surprised you. "H̴̢́e̵̛͎̿y̸̯̘͐ ̴̙́̈́Y̵͖̐̂/̵̻͖̉͆N̷̦̓͛.̶̹̋̈ ̶̼͒.̸̲͆?" "Hm? Yeah Siren Head?" "W̴̢͖̊͛h̴͈̏ä̶̬̲t̴͎̝̂͘ ̸̡̹̃d̸͔̜͌̓ĭ̶̠d̸͙̩̑ ̵̹́̃y̶̟͗̋ô̶͎̇ṷ̴̄̀ ̴͔̭̈͝m̴͚͓̕ė̸̺̌a̵͇̍̑ň̶͙ ̴̱̖̉b̸̛̝̯́ẙ̴̝̺͠ ̶̪̻̐̄l̸̞̘͠ỉ̴̮̕k̵͓̼̾è̷̯̰̋?̵̰̉ ̷̣̞̅͂" you thought 'how would he even know what you hinted at?' he's a cryptid that hasn't been in society at all but then again can hear radio waves so maybe they learn from that. "Where did you hear what like means? Through songs on the radio or something-" "Y̷͇̓͌é̶̻s̷͓̍." "O-oh well I don't know, you've just been great to me and I like you alot for it, I mean you saved my life" "Ǐ̵̱̲͘ ̸̢̌͜t̵͔͒h̶̥̞͝i̷͊͜n̶̙͇̉͊k̶̛͜ ̵̥͇͐Į̵̲̓͝ ̴̦͂̆͜l̷̮͂i̶͈̓̏k̷̺̓ë̸̛̝́ ̴̣͝y̵͙͔̕o̸̦̕͠ṷ̶͓̓ ̵̜͑ţ̸͚̓ǫ̶́̈o̸̩̔͑,̸̣͔̒̎ ̵̳̎Y̵̺̘͘/̷̧͈̕N̶͍͔͐̚." You looked up to see Siren head looking down at you with their Siren mouth thing getting closer to your face, though it didn't seem like it had any intentions of hurting you, could Siren Head know what a kiss is,, it didn't matter to you at the moment because that's what Siren Head was about to do, he's going to try to kiss you with his Siren mouth which you weren't bothered by so you readied yourself for what was to come but then you heard something in the distance just before making contact with Siren Head. "Y/N?? Y/N?!" You heard a unfamiliar voice calling for you near the cave, they must have seen your things in there while you and Siren Head was gone. "I.." you didn't know wether to scream to let the person know you're there so you can finally get out of this forest or to stay quiet, while thinking of what to do, Siren Head got up, looked over to the source of that unknown persons voice and started blaring it's Sirens. A search and rescue ranger come into view "Y/N! , , What is t h at" they saw you first but then realized that 40ft thing next to you wasn't a tree, Siren Head approached them. "S-Siren Head, what are you doing?-"

Author's note: I'M CRYING , , I can't figure out a story line for this hhh sobbing