Comfort

The princess of hell had just been humiliated in front of the entirety of hell. The interview was a complete disaster. She was laughed at, called out for the flaws in her project and the news report even showed that their only patron was in a turf war.

Once the three returned to the hotel, Vaggie plomped herself down on the couch with an annoyed sigh.

Charlie decided to give her some time and stepped outside to call her mother. Once the princess finished her call she went back inside and sat next to her girlfriend.

She rested her head on the back of the couch with a sigh.

"You ok hun?" Vaggie asked wrapping an arm around Charlie. As soon as she pulled her in, Charlie burried her face in Vaggies chest and cried.

Venting to her about everything that happened that day through sobs and sniffles. Vaggie understood every word. She ran her fingers through her blonde hair and held her tenderly.

"I know sweetheart.. But if those people won't even give your idea a chance, then why should you give them one? If someone actually wants to be reddened they know where to come." Vaggie explained with a gentle smile.

Charlie sniffled and rubbed the tears out of her eyes." Yeah but... What about those who don't? We can't just let millions of demons be slaughtered ever year in the clense." Charlie vented.

The clense was the main reason she wanted to redeem the under world. She as well as her family were safe from the clense, but she worried about eveyone else.

Vaggie thought for a moment." Most demons find a way to stay safe. Most aren't stupid enough to hang around hours before the clense. Most of them spend the day looking for a safe place to stay. I know alot of people die in it ever year. But we can't change that. We can only help those who want to be helped." Vaggie spoke in a soft voice to her girlfriend placing her hands on her shoulders and looking deep into her eyes.

She ment every word of what she said. She believed in Charlie's dream and would support her every step of the way. But she also had to be the one to tell her, that they can only do so much. If a demon doesn't even make an effort to redeem themselves they shouldn't bother with them.

Charlie whipped away the last of her tears with a weak smile. "Your right Vaggie" the blonde said before hugging her tightly around the neck. Vaggie smiled and wrapped her arms around Charlie's waist.

"I love you sweetheart." Vaggie kissed Charlie on the forehead. "I love you even more Vaggie." The princess replied, nuzzling her nose against Vaggies before giving her a peck on the lips.