Baking 🍪

Charlie skipped back to the hotel humming a song to herself. A bag of baking suplies, swinging by her side.

The blonde was planing on baking with her girlfriend.

Vaggie looked up from her book with a smile. "Hey hun, whatcha got there?" the moth demon asked.

"Weeeell~ i thought it would be fun for us to bake!" the princess gigging skipping over to her girlfriends side and sitting next to her.

"Ok, that sounds like fun!" Vaggie smiled.

"Yaaaay!" Charlie wrapped her arms around her girlfriend and pressed a few kisses all over her face.

"What are we baking?" The pastel goth asked raising an eyebrow.

"Cupcakes! I have all the ingredients we need!" Charlie smiled Widley, her red Cheak marks rising up her face slightly.

"Okay then lets get started." Vaggie stood up, walking to the kitchen with her girlfriend.

While setting up the suplies they needed, Alastor walked into the kitchen. Vaggie sighed out rolling her eyes.

Alastor was so damn anoying.

Alastor walked over to the two and asked a million and one questions about what they were doing.

Charlie was patient and happily explained what they were doing to the radio demon.

However her mood changed quickly after what Alastor did next.

The smug bastard slapped Vaggie on the ass so hard that she jumped in the air and yelped. This wasn't the first time he did this, but it was the first time Charollote had seen him do this.

Alastor was laughing about what he just did, he looked over at the princess and his laughter slowly stoped when he saw Charlie's reaction.

The princesses eyes had turned red, her horns had reached thier full length and her hair was messy and wild, instead of in it's usual neat and soft pony tail.

Alastor didn't know what to do he just laughed nervously as Charlie staled towords him.

She stared him right in the eye and spoke in a cold voice "Spank my woman again and you won't have hands to try again."

Charlie could be very intimidating when she wanted to- enough to make Alastor awkwardly rush out of the kitchen and leave them alone for the rest of the day.

Vaggie stood in shock as Charlie returned to her usually bubely self in seconds.

Her hair was once again soft, her horns disappeard in a split second and her eyes returned to their previous adorable state.

Vaggie was shook- she had never seen Charlie so angry. (Well apart from the time she kicked the shit out of Katie Killjoy.)

It was kind of scary but honestly it was more hot than anything. Vaggie's face went red as she took Charlie's hand in hers.

"Uh- how about we leave the baking until tomorrow?" Vaggie suggested.

Charlie smiled "Sure! Why though?" the blonde asked a little confused.

The moth demon whispered in her ear.

Charlie's eyes widened in surprise before smirking. "Sure! Lets go baby~" the princess purred holding Vaggie's hand tightly before dragging her girlfriend to thier bedroom.