Snow Day! ❄️

Charlie opened her curtains with a bright smile. It was snowing! This was an extremely rare occasion in hell, so she wasted no time in waking up her wife.

"Honey wake up! It's snowing!" the blonde gently shook her wife's shoulder.

Vaggie mumbled as she slowly came to consciousness. "Mm what?" The moth demon asked.

"It's snowing outside!" Charlie bounced up and down.

Vaggie smiled and rubbed her eyes "Realy? How is that even possible?" Vaggie had been in hell for a few years now and had never seen snow once.

She heard jokes about hell freazing over but she didn't think it could actually snow in hell!

She watched as her girlfriend bounced around the room getting herself ready for a snow day. She threw on a poofy jacket, ear muffs and a pair of wellingtons.

The blonde handed a wolly dress and a pair of tights to her wife. Vaggie got up and changed into the outfit as quickly as possible.

She went to the bathroom to freshen up and do her usual light makeup. Putting on a pink winter hat instead of her usual ribbon.

Vaggie made some toast quickly and grabbed a breakfast bar. Once they were ready the two rushed out to play in the snow.

Charlie giggled as she saw Angel and Nifty were already playing in the snow.

Vaggie being a mom friend walked up to them and gave both of them a pair of mittens. "You guys need mittens if your gonna play in the snow! Your gonna get froste bite."

Angel rolled his eyes but put them on so he wouldn't have to hear Vaggie lecture him. Nifty put on her mittens without complaint. The two played in the snow and started a snow fight.

Charlie took Vaggies hands in hers' and spun  around as the snowflakes danced around them. "The snow is so beautiful!" Charlie giggled.

Vaggie smiled "I know right? I didn't even know it could snow in hell."

"It only snows here every few hundred years, so most demons never get to see it." The princess explained as she skipped around in the snow.

Vaggie noded her head in understanding "Oh that makes sense."

Sometimes Vaggie forgot just how old her wife actually was. Not only did she look young but she had the energy and innocnce of a very young adult.

She was so optimistic and open to new experiences. Despite being centuries old, she stayed happy. While other people would be bitter and grumpy by their late 60's.

Vaggie loved her sweet princess so much.

Vaggie decided to build a snow man with her girlfriend. She forgot how much fun it was to let lose. No wonder Charlie, Nifty and Angel still acted like kids...it was fun.

For just a moment she stopped being stressed and high strung about everything going on around her. She just let go and had fun.

After a few hours everyone went inside to get warm.

Vaggie decided that winter was her new favourite season, she hoped that the snow would last for a few more days.

This was the most fun she had in years.