Bug In The House!!

The only problem with a lesbain relationship is.... No one kills the bug when it get's into the house.

Vaggie screached at the top of her lungs and jumped on the table. Charlie dashed into the room hearing her scream.

"What's wrong??" Charlie asked wigh eyes full of concern.

Vaggie pointed to the bug crawling on the floor and stuttered "B-B-B-BUG"

It was only a tiny little insect but it didn't matter. As soon as Charlie saw it she screamed her head off and jumped on the table with Vaggie.

The two girlfriends clung to eachother for protection from the beast crawling on the floor. Both shaking violently as if they just saw a serial killer.

The bug was just minding his own business but Charlie and Vaggie were scared out of their wits.

The two exchanged a look and then looked at the spider. "If we work together then we can trap it under a glass and take it outside." Charlie explained to her girlfriend.

Vaggie thought for a moment and then noded her head "Y-yeah thats a good idea."

Vaggie causiously crawled off the table. Keeping her eye on the bug at all times.

The moth shuffled to the kitchen and grabbed a glass. She snuck back into the living room. Hopeing that it hadn't moved. Luckily it hadn't moved at all.

Vaggie sighed in relief and gestured for Charlie to come down from the table.

The princess jumped off the table and stood in front of her girlfriend to protect her.

The two slowly aproched the bug. Charlie trapped it under the glass and Vaggie slid a piece of paper under the glass.

The two silently screamed as Charlie picked it up and walked to the door. Vaggie opened the door, the blonde yeeted the bug out into the wild and slammed the door shut.

The two sighed in relief. "Good work Charlie." The moth smiled. Charlie returned the smile "Couldn't have done it without you Vaggs."

No one kills the spider in a lesbian relationship. So they work together to her rid of it instead :)