Sleep Well Vaggie~💖

Vaggie was curled up on the couch reading a novel. She loved quiet moments like this. Where she could just forget the usual chaos of the hotel for a few hours.

She had been reading through the same book for almost four hours now. It was a pretty long book too, she was a fast reader.

She was almost done with the book, she just had to get through the last stretch of it. The moth demon decides to take a tiny break before finishing.

She ate one of the snacks she had brought in with her and stood up to stretch.  Vaggie hadn't realised how tired she was getting. She started to yawn, they came one after another.

Maybe she should take a nap? No she could finish the book and then sleep. She made it this far, what would be the point in coming up to the end just to fall asleep on the second last chapter.

Vaggie sat down and continued to read. She was nodding off as she read but managed to make it to the end.

She finished up less than fifteen minutes later.

As soon as she put the book down she fell asleep on the couch.

Charlie walked into the living room to see her girlfriend fast asleep on the couch. She smiled softly and walked over to the couch.

The blonde took the fluffy blacket that hung over the back of the couch, and laid it down on her girlfriend. She tucked her in and placed a kiss on her forehead.

As soon as the blanket was placed on her, Vaggie nuzzled into it. Almost like she knew it was being placed on top of her even though she was fast asleep.

Vaggie looked so adorable when she slept. She looked so peaceful and innconet, all snuggled up. Charlie looked at her sleeping face for a while brushing a piece of hair out of her face, to place a kiss on her nose.

"Sleep well Vaggie~" the pale demon said with a soft smile.