Sick Moth Girl :(

Vaggie was out hanging up flyers for the hotel. Unfortunately while she was out the poor thing cought the flu. The next week when Vaggie started to get sick Charlie got realy worried and wanted to take care of her.

The blonde insisted that she should stay in bed to avoid feeling any worse. Vaggie didn't want to becase there was so much work that she wanted to get done.

But as soon as Charlie gave her those puppy dog eyes she couldn't resisit. Vaggie was sitting up in bed in her fluffiest pajamas.

Charlie skipped into the room holding a bowl of chicken soup that was on a tray. "How's my little patient feeling?" Charlie asked with a small smile.

"I'm just a little tired." Vaggie sniffled.

"Well you eat your soup, and for dinner I'm making you a very special soup! It's a remedy that my mother always uses when I got sick."

"Thank you sweetheart, but you realy don't have to do all this." Vaggie felt a little guilty becase there was so much work to be done, and here Charlie was spoiling her with attention.

"Nonsense, I'm gonna make sure you get better! Oh! Angel made you something." Charlie smiled as she reached into her bag.

She pulled out a stuffed aniamal that looked expertly knitted. It was a white moth with black eyes. It even had a little "Get well soon" T shirt on it and a pink bow on its head that looked just like Vaggies.

Vaggie smiled and took the stuffed animal from her girlfriend. She hugged it tightly to her chest. "It's kinda cute."

"I know right? He spent all day on it so he'll be glad to hear that you like it." The blonde said excitedly sitting down beside Vaggie.

"Hun, you shouldn't get too close to me. You might get sick." The moth demon worried.

Charlie snuggled closer to her girlfriend. "Even if I do it will be so worth it." Charlie pulled Vaggie closer to her and spooned her.

Vaggie finished up the last of her soup and placed it on the table next to her bed. She snuggled under the blankets with her girlfriend and turned on hellflix.

They watched bad movies so they could laugh at them and make fun of them. That's how they spent most of their movie nights and it always cheared Vaggie up when she was upset.

That night they watched Radio rebal and made so many jokes during the movie.

Once the movie ended Charlie put on a show that they both liked to watch. Vaggie cuddled the moth plushie closer to her. She loved it alot.

The smaller demon soon fell asleep in the princess's arms. Charlie smiled lovingly at her girlfriend and placed a kiss on Vaggies forehead.

"Sleep well sweetheart" the blonde cooed. Of course she got sick the next day and had to stay in bed with Vaggie all day. But she didn't realy mind. At least she got to cuddel with Vaggie all day!