Picnic Date~💗

There's not a lot of areas in hell that would be suitable for a picnic. After all, you can't go two miles without seeing a very violent turf war.

So Charie was super excited when Vaggie finaly found the perfect picnic spot! A tiny beach a few towns away from where the hotel was.

Vaggie was very skilled at baking so she made alot of cupcakes and other pastries. The moth also packed sandwiches and some  fruits.

Charlie and Vaggie decided to bring their swim suits to the beach in case they wanted to go for a swim.

"Hey babe! You ready to go?" The blonde asked her girlfriend, giving her a peck on the Cheak.

Vaggie nodded her head "Yeah, let's go." they took everything they needed and left.

There was pretty much no one else at the beach so they had it all to themselves for the day.

Charlie changed into her swim suit wich was a red bikini. Vaggie blushed seeing how adorable she looked. Vaggie changed into her pink one piece and placed the blanket down on the sand.

The two had some food from the picnic and cuddled. "Wow Vaggie, you've gotten even better at baking!" Charlie complimented.

Vaggie smiled with a hint of a blush on her cheaks. "Aww thank you babe. Your so sweet." The curvy demon giggled.

Once they finished up eating Charlie had an idea. She pulled out a plastic little spade with a smile. "Oh Vaggie! Let me make you into a mirmade!" Charlie squealed in excitement.

Vaggie thought it was adorable how Charlie still enjoyed these childish games.

"Pleeeeease?" The blonde asked with puppy eyes.

Vaggie snorted "OK ok fine." she crawled onto the sand and helped her girlfriend dig a hole big enough for her to lie in.

Vaggie sat into the hole and watched as her girlfriend made a mirmade tail out of sand on her legs. What did she do to deservere Charlie? She was too sweet and pure.

Once Charlie finished, Vaggie was surprised at how well it turned out.

"You did a great job sweetie~" Vaggie said kissing Charlie on her forehead.

Charie blushed at the affection and took a picture of Vaggie as a mirmade. "You look so cuuuute~" Charlie cooed.

The blonde helped her girlfriend out of the sand and suggested that they went for a swim.

Vaggie agreed even though she wasn't a very good swimmer. Luckily they didn't go in very far. They just messed around in the shallow end and splashed eachother with water.

The two were having so much fun that they lost track of time. Vaggie looked up to see the sunset. Or as close as they could get to a sunset in hell.

"I think it's time we went home sweetheart." Vaggie said taking Charlie's hand.

Charlie noded her head and helped pack up. The two drove home and took a shower together since they were covered in sand from the day at the beach.

It was realy nice to get out for a nice little date. They were so bussy with the hotel that they didn't go on many dates lately . Since things were settling down now they could relax a little.

No matter how bussy they got, they made time for each other.