Feeding you

Huey

Riley was trying to feed Y/n but Y/n would just dodge it or splat it in his face.

"Grandad!You try!"Riley said annoyed ready to give up at any moment.

Grandad,annoyed that you had to interrupt his TV series because of not eating one simple thing.

Grandad got the spoon.He made a random way to feed you,but you turned the other side and stuck your tongue out.

They kept trying to feed you until Huey got tired of watching and went to feed you.He got the spoon and said,"Eat or Die,choose one"Huey said piercing through Y/n's soul.

Y/n instantly went along with it and ate everything and Huey smiled as if nothing happened and same with Y/n,while Riley and Robert was standing there shocked.

"What?Did something happen?"Huey asked and they just nodded no while Y/n was confused.

Riley

Riley tried for hours.Y/n still wouldn't eat.Riley was tired and annoyed by it.He even asked Huey to help and Y/n still didn't budge.

Grandad noticed this,but at first ignored it as if it was Uncle Ruckus blabbing about his stories.

Riley was about to give up until Grandad got up and decided to show him a trick.

"Here comes the airplane!"Grandad then make noises while he made movements with the spoon and Y/n ate the food.

"Now you try" Grandad said as he got up to go back to watching TV.

Riley looked at Y/n before getting the spoon and sighed."If this doesn't work,guess it's time to do it the hard way he thought as he looked at you.

"Here come the guns and gangs"Riley said as he made shooting noises getting the spoon closer to her/his mouth and she/he opened her/his mouth and ate the food.

Riley sighed in relief but happy you ate the food without doing the airplane technique.

Jazmine

"Jazmine wanna try and feed Y/n while Mom and Dad go to the store real quick?"Tom asked from downstairs and Jazmine yelled from downstairs excited,"Yeah!"

Jazmine's parents wouldn't let her feed Y/n before because of thinking she wasn't ready to take a "big responsibility"yet.

Once Jazmine's parents left,Jazmine went to your room and saw you hugging the plushie she gave you.

She picked you up and you looked at her confused.

Jazmine went downstairs with you in her arms and put you down on the chair and set up the food for you and got a spoon.

She did the airplane technique she learned from grandad but it didn't work and you wouldn't budge.

That's when she got an idea."How about this,I eat it with you?"You giggled in response."I'll take that as a yes"

Jazmine got another spoon and ate a bit and made a 'Mmmm" sound which made you want to eat it and you got your spoon and tried to eat by yourself.

Jazmine looked at you and had stars in her eyes,filled with excitement and got the camera and started to record this moment and treasure it for the rest of her life.

Cindy

"Cindy,come downstairs for a sec"Cindy's mom said from the kitchen and Cindy sighed annoyed and got out of her room.

Cindy saw Y/n in her/his seat and her mom with a baby spoon in her hand.

"I want to teach you on how to feed Y/n in case of anything,so observe"Cindy's mom said as she feed Y/n in a confused and difficult way.

"Now,I have to go to the bar with some old friends!"Cindy's mom said as she left.

Cindy did not pay attention on what her mom just showed her.

She sighed and got the spoon and thought something simple rather then what her mom just showed her.

She then got an idea."If you behave and eat,I will give you girl scout cookies before dinner for the rest of the month,hm?"Cindy said looking at Y/n.

Y/n nodded and started eating the food quick and ended up having a sugar rush in the process due to too many girl scout cookies .

This was a scenario that had my friend cracked up about surprisingly,since she normally jokes and laughs about things your not really supposed to laugh at.

Today's question:What's your favorite type of food?