When someone bullies you

Huey

You were walking to school,scared for the worst to come.

Ever since the first day,you've been bullied mentally,but not physically.

It started to change your ways of sleeping.You barely got any sleep because of the nightmares about them and their voices in your head.

Huey noticed this but decided to not take action unless it got worse.

Today,it was just about to get worse.

When you got to school,you never saw them."Weird"You thought in your head,"They'd be here by now"You closed your locker and went to class.

Everything went smooth,too smooth.That's what made you even more scared,especially that you never saw them all day.

The bell rang for the dismissal for your grade.You got your stuff from your locker and put it in your backpack.

As you got out of school, people were constantly looking at you and you were confused."Did they spread a rumor again?"You thought as you walked off of school grounds to home.

As you were walking home,you felt as if you were being watched.You stopped and looked around to find nobody,not even in spots people wouldn't even hide in,but would anyway.

You sighed in relief finding no one.You let your guard down you got pushed on the concrete.You winced as your knee got scraped and you looked up to see the bullies and Jeremy.

You got up holding your knee as it started to turn red."Well,looks like mute one isn't weak after all"Jeremy said and you looked up at them starting to get scared,but rolled your eyes.

I mean,almost all the girls/boys in your class weren't as strong as you and we're often called weak by the bullies,including you.

You would never hurt anyone,unless you had to that is.

You got dragged to an alleway and got thrown to the wall and you fell on the ground and looked up to see them.

"I didn't want to do this but...",You thought as you got up,"I have no choice.."You looked up at them.

You started to run and jumped on the trash bin to the wall and you jumped off the wall and started to fight the first one while dodging the other two's attacks.

You were about to punch him but he got your punch and you slammed him to the ground with your free hand and he let out a yelp as he landed on his back.

"Two more to go..."You thought as you went towards the second one.He was about to punch you but you grabbed the punch.You kicked him in the nuts and he screamed,"WHY!JUST WHY!?!?!"

He fell on the ground and you were about to look up at Jeremy to see him not there.You then got picked up by your leg and started spinning and got thrown to the wall and landed on the trash bin and fell off.

You were dizzy and had blurry vision and tried to get up but fell."He then put his foot on your head when you tried to get up.

"Guess mute one is weak after all-"Jeremy got interrupted when he got knocked out and his foot got off your head.

You looked up to see huey who put you on his back and brought you home."Next time,tell me instead of keeping it to yourself"He said trying to sound firm when he was really worried.

He patched you up and walked with you to school ever since.

Riley

You were at the playground alone.Why you ask?It's because of challenging the school bully to a fight.