When You Get Caught sneaking out

Huey

Today was the day for seniors to sneak out to the biggest party senior bash of all.You were a introvert like your brother,but you made this a expectation.

You already heard rumors about and at first,you and Charile didn't believe it since that'd be stupid for a senior to throw a bash,at least that's what you and Charlie thought,until the rumors were actually true by seeing all the flyers up for a party.

One of the senior's friends came up to you guys for ideas for the bash and you gave them random ideas that they actually liked and took.

Now,the seniors invited you and Charlie,who were sophomores,to the bash.Only seniors were allowed unless you were invited by a senior,so pretty much you guys were VIP once you guys were invited.

You were getting ready when you got a phone call from Charlie."Are you ready yet,I'm here"Charlie said over the phone and you came to the window to see Charlie on the ground and you looked at the outfit you choose.

F/b (Favorite band)shirt and some jeans.You were about to get ready until you heard knocking on the door."Who is it?"You asked and you heard your brother's voice say,"It's Huey,may I come in?"

You started to panic."Wait a minute-"Charile said but you hung up and hide the clothes and went in your night clothes."Come in" you said hiding the nervousness in your voice.

Huey opened the door and looked at your room ignoring your presence."Is everything ok?"You asked a sweat dripping on your forehead.

You were leaning against the window so Huey wouldn't see it open.He looked at You and nodded and left but stopped and turned around to look at you again.

He then went towards you and pushed you out of the way and saw the open window to see Charile.You pushed Huey and tried to get out the window but he grabbed your legs.

"Brother!"You yelled and Charile yelled,"Sister/Brother!I shall avenge you and go in your honor of your bravery!"You kept holding on the ledge of the window to try to get out but Huey was too strong and got you to let go.

Let's just say,you couldn't pray for forgiveness once he got the belt.

Riley

You were going to go to the local party in Woodcrest,but your brother Huey wouldn't let you or Riley."Oh come on Huey!Don't be a party pooper!"Riley said and Huey just said,"No."

Riley groaned and went upstairs while you were in your room getting ready for the party.What you didn't tell anyone was you made a plan to sneak out on the day of the party.

You were getting dressed until you heard a knock on your door."Who is it?"You said and You heard Riley voice,"It's me,Riley!"You opened the door just enough so Riley won't see your outfit.

"Yes?"You asked and Riley responded,"So remember that local party Woodcrest havín?"I nodded and he said,"Well,Imma sneak out,so don't tell Huey"You nodded and closed the door.

You went to your pillow and put it to your face and screamed.

Once everything was out,you stopped screaming into the pillow and said,"Much better"

You then thought of how you were supposed to sneak out now that Riley was going to sneak out."Maybe I should just go now so I won't get caught"You thought in your head as you looked out the window.

You opened the window and jumped out of the window as if it was nothing.What You didn't know,was that Riley was in his car trying to start it but it wouldn't work.You looked to see Huey outside,but he didn't notice you and you got a head start.