When they have a Nightmare

(Your 5 now)

Huey

Huey was having one of his nightmares again about Stinkmeaner taking you and the family away.

You woke up to get a glass of water when you heard mumbling in Huey and Riley's Room.

You stopped your journey and went in their room quietly.You looked around and saw Huey mumbling and sweating a little.

You went towards his bed and shook him a little.He still didn't wake up and he mumbled,"Stop!Don't take her/him away!"

You flicked his forehead and that woke him up panting."A-Are you ok?"You asked him and he just looked at you.

"How about I grab a book and read it to you?" You asked.He just nodded his head and you went to his mini bookshelf and found the book he would like.

You got on the bed with him and sat next to him and started reading quietly so You won't wake up Riley.

As you were reading,you saw Huey started to feel better and that made you happy.

You smiled at him and he smiled back and you hugged him while reading and he fell asleep.

You were about to leave but thought,"What if he gets another nightmare again?"

You got a F/c blanket and a pillow from your room and got in bed with Huey.

Huey never got another nightmare that night,but he got a dream he would never forget.

Riley

Riley was having a nightmare about being left behind by his friends and family for dead.

You heard crying and got up and looked where the crying came from.

You looked everywhere except Huey and Riley's room.You went there quietly and saw Riley crying in his sleep.

You went next to him on the bed and shook him.He didn't get up and you started to get worried.

"Riley wake up!"You yelled loud enough for Riley to here which caused him to wake up crying.

"Please tell me what's wrong"And so he did.

At the end,You hugged him."We'll never leave you,your our family and we love you no matter what"

Riley smiled through his tears.They were like that for a while until You fell asleep still hugging Riley and so did Riley.

That night,Riley felt loved and safe and never got a nightmare like that again.

Jazmine

You were cuddling your Pig Plushie until you heard a scream that interrupted your peaceful slumber.

You got up and went to Tom and Sarah's room to check if they woke up and they didn't which surprises you because it's so loud it could wake up the neighbors.

You went to Jazmine's room to see her wide awake looking around with wide eyes and you hugged her.

Without you asking,she started to explain the drwam.It was about her being a chicken and getting fried into fried chicken.

You kept hugging her until she calmed down."Why not we start a food drive to save animals"You said getting a bit of a idea.

She nodded and for the rest of the night,you guys were working on ideas about the food drive.

To be honest,you just did that to get her mind off of the dream and to also for her to stop crying so you can go back to sleep.

Cindy

Cindy was having a dream that soon turned into a nightmare.Her friends,even Riley left her for a popular girl.

She woke up to You staring at her."I heard mumbling in here,is everything ok?"You asked Cindy and she just said,"Yea,everything's fine,go back to bed before mom catches you"

You knew she was lying,especially from the tone of her voice,You climbed up the bed with her.

"I'm your sis/bro,you can tell me anything"You said worried but calm.

She explained about the dream and thee was a moment of silence for a while.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Who needs friends,when you have us"You said hugging her and she ruffled your hair."Come on,Let's go and make a surprise for mom Cindy said.

You guys set up a prank that ended up with Cindy not leaving a house for a week,while you no dessert for a week.

Today's Question:How would you feel if everything Huey said was actually true in episode 1 of boondocks?