When You Get In A Fight And Get Suspensed

Huey

You were in class working on your art project when you felt something being thrown at you.At first you ignored it,until you felt something being thrown at you again.

You were annoyed by this and turned around only for a wet,painted paper ball to be thrown at your face.People laughed and talked about you except Charlie who was comforting you to calm down,and it worked.

Not until you felt everyone's eyes on you and you didn't know why,until you felt something wet go all over you.You took a deep breath and turned around to see the same kid who threw the ball at you.

You laughed sarcastically and dipped your brush in a blue paint bucket and slapped his/her face with the brush.Everyone gasps and the person slapped you back with red paint.

Everyone gasped again as you splattered his/she shirt with green paint on their one of a kind shirt.Then they went to the sink and grabbed a bucket and paint water and put in a bucket.

Then,they splashed you with it,soaking you from head to toe.

You then got a paint bucket of red and splattered it on him/her and everyone gasped again but then they're eyes went wide when he covered you in l/f (Least favorite color).

You looked at her/him,ready to pounce until the teacher came in and told you both to go to the principal's office.You both groaned annoyed as you both got out of the classroom to the nurses office to change before going to the principal's office.

"Two weeks suspension"The Principal says and you both said,"What?!?!"Both of you could tell the other was gonna die when their family finds out.

Sooner or later,they found out and Huey went to pick you up first and at first it was a struggle because you both were helping each other get away from their family member but sooner or later,you were in the car.

Once you got home,let's just say,that was the last time you saw  broad daylight.

Riley

You were playing basketball at the school gym with Charlie until the school bully,Jason and his friends are fully dressed in their own Jerseys.

You both stopped playing and looked at them holding the basketball."Two against Three go!"Jason said and everything happened so fast.

One of his friends kicked your legs to make you fall and loss the ball and one pushed Charlie to the ground and used him to the throw basketball in the hoop.

"Oh it's on"You and Charlie said getting back up quickly and stole the ball from them not even saying anything and threw it in the hoop.

While you were playing,Jason and his friends kept on cheating and hurting you and Charlie in the process.Thats when both You and Charlie had enough.

You was the first to make a move by throwing the basketball in one of his friend's nuts and they groaned falling down."Wow,and I thought you were strong"You said.

Then Charlie makes a move once a ball is thrown at him and he punched Jason's other friends and his friend hit back.Sooner or later,it turned into an all out war that was never gonna stop.

But then that war suddenly ended all because of someone snitching on you guys without you guys even noticing and then you all winded up in the principal's office being told your suspended for two weeks.

"Why should we be punished,it's their fault!"Jason said and Charlie stood up,"You sure,cause you were the one that started it"Everything was chaos until Riley and the boys guardians came.

You and Charlie looked at each other with that look that says,"See you on the other side".But once you both got in the car,Riley asked you questions and didn't punish you or anything and got you guys ice cream for winning your first fight.