First words and First steps

Huey

You tried to get his attention all day,but still you got ignored.

Right now,you were sitting on the couch while Riley was playing video games and Huey reading in his own world.

You looked how far Huey was from you.

You started to carefully get off the couch without making a sound and started slowly trying to walk for a bit until you got the hang of it.

You ran to Huey but still didn't get noticed.

You got a bit annoyed by it and just sat down on the floor with your arms crossed on your chest.

Riley then got the game over screen and you yelled pointing at Riley,"Nî gè shă mào!"(It means:you idiot for those who don't know Chinese)

This got Huey's attention real quick and he picked you up and swinged you for a bit happy.

That day,you had all of his attention.

Riley

Riley was playing video games while you just sat on the last step of the stairs.Grandad wanted Riley to take a break from video games since he'd been playing video games since yesterday morning.

"How cwan I gwet him to stwop playing?"You asked yourself in your head and you got an idea.

You stood up by the help of the railing and tried to walk which failed at first until you tried again and it worked.

You walked to the living room carefully and tried to say it,"R-R-Ri"
Riley noticed this.

"Yes,Yes it's Riley come on say it!"

"ITS TIME TO STOP!"Y/n pointed at the TV and Riley was left like this for the rest of the day.

Jazmine

Jazmine has been teaching words to Y/n all day,but nothing came up.Jazmine got this idea by Huey to teach Y/n words."The more you teach her/him words,the more she/he learns to say words" Huey said.

Jazmine sighed about to give up,when she saw you walk in her room.You wobbled at first but started to walk again and succeed.

You ran to her only to be scooped by her arms."You did it!You finally walked!I'm so proud of you!"Jazmine said while spinning her/him around and stopped when she remembered to not go too fast.

Jazmine then set her down,"Maybe I can teach you and see if it would work"Jazmine said to herself looking at you and picking you up and setting you up on the bed and got a colorful book from her closet.

During those two hours,Jazmine taught you ways to speak the words,but it never worked except for one where you got really close but nothing came out.

Jazmine sighed until she heard Y/n say,"I wove you!" Jazmine looked at her on the urge of happy tears that day.Even Tom asked if she was ok and just nodded her head and explained.

Sooner or later,Jazmine and Tom were on the urge of crying happy tears while Sarah and Y/n were confused.

Cindy

Cindy,Riley and Y/n were at Ed's house because of Ed getting some new guns from Britain and due to Cindy's mom not being home.

Y/n was sitting down on the bean bag chair as she/he watched them talk about things that are too dangerous for her/his to know about at such a young age.

She wanted to get Cindy's attention."Imma go and get the guns"Ed said as he left to go get the new guns from the gun room.

Y/n slid off the bean bag and held on to the table to try and walk.At first she almost kept falling until she got the hang of it

"Aye Cindy!"Riley said pointing at Y/n and Cindy looked at Y/n to see Y/n walking on her/his own.

Cindy grew a smile and picked Y/n up and ruffled her/his hair that made Y/n giggle.

Cindy put Y/n on her lap and waited until Ed came with the guns.Cindy and Riley's eyes lit up as if they're seeing the most precious thing in the world.

Ed was showing the guns and one gun fell from his pocket.No one noticed,except Y/n.

Y/n picked up the gun without anyone noticing and saw the bullets and played with the bullets.

She/He noticed the bullets weren't doing anything and thought,"Maybe I need to pwut the bwullets in"

Y/n put all of bullets in and saw the trigger,but didn't know a trigger at the time.

Y/n decided to pull the trigger and the bullets went everywhere freaking everyone out except Y/n who just sat with the gun shooting until it ran out

"Wow.....THAT WAS AWESOME!"Y/n yelled while everyone was silent.

"That baby can shoot"Riley said kinda hiding behind Cindy.

This was a bit of a turn of events.I thought this shouldn't be like any other scenario where you just walk first and just say one word.

Today's question:Favorite episode?