o i k a w a

i'll see you again

[summary: oikawa and his his identical twin sister get in an arugument about her being kurasuno's manager but when she comes to comfort him after aoba johsai lost to kurasuno he considers it]

" I see potential in them Tooru!!" Y/n held onto her brother's sleeve, he yanked his arm from his grasp. "So you're gonna leave me for some low-class volleyball players?" He asked with venom in his voice, making his sister back away with fear. "D-don't think of it that way Tooru" she said painfully hugging herself. 

They didn't care that they fought in front of the whole school. It was only them two right now. Iwaizumi knew that if he tried to split you two he would get hurt by who knows which one of you. 

Y/n had been Aoba Johsai's manager since last year. You had a horrible accident in middle school that led you to being left back, so right now you're second year while your brother was a third year. That accident made Oikawa feel horrible enough, he wasn't around you for the whole year, he only had you back for that one year and this as his last year. He refused to listen to you say that you're going to Kurasuno. Because you saw their potential? Bullshit

The Oikawa twins, known for being the... them. Tooru for his looks, skills in bringin the best out in people in court or just in volleyball. You for Bringing the best out in the whole team, coach, other managers, captains, you're bubbly, carefree, caring, open-minded personality. The team was amazing enough with the both of you and Tooru. But losing you? the team was devastated, but you broke Oikawa's heart. 

"You're leaving us Y/n, your family! WHAT THE HELL!! YOU BROKE OUR HEARTS!!" Oikawa turned around and his eyes widened to see y/n crying and holding the hem of her skirt, looking down. 

"I'm your sister, you should believe in me, stand by my side even if I do is stupid... I DO THAT FOR YOU TOORU! YOU'RE A SELFISH PIECE OF TRASH!! STOP BEING A BUTTHEAD ALIEN-BOY" Y/n shouted and pushed him to the floor. His fangirls growling seeing her push Oikawa to the floor, but they couldn't do anything she'd shred them to pieces. 

"Butthead.."

"Today's my last day here, I'm going to Kurasuno tomorrow. I talked about it to both coaches, they're fine with it" y/n hissed with pain. 

"Y/n i'm sorry..."

"No! I'm gonna prepare them to defeat you! Might not be the next game or the game after that but you WILL lose to them! Goodbye Tooru, I'll see you again" y/n cried as she walked off, leaving her brother cry on the floor. 

//timeskip brought to you by: I was doing fine without you//

After that fight the twins have never spoke, only when needed. They still loved each other, it was just they were constantly busy. But Y/n was still deeply hurt by her brother's words. 

WHAM!!

Y/n looked up and see that Kurasuno won their game with Aoba Josai and was going to finals. "OH MY GOD!! YOU GUYS DID ITTT!" y/n shouted as she tackled Kageyama and Hinata. Everyone laughing with joy, they finally won. Y/n did it. 

Oikawa looked pained, his sister won, they won, hugging all of them but him. He wasn't given that victory hug. He thanked his fans for coming and walked off.