a k a a s h i

anymore

[summary: akaashi saves y/n from a crappy relationship]

everyday, every single day your boyfriend would flirt in front of you and tell girls that the two of you were just siblings. making you feel insecure and less of who you were. you doubted your relationship with r/n but were too afraid to ask why he did such things. 

there she was, y/n, sitting there crying, her lip busted open a cut through her right eyebrow, that'll surely leave a scar, and a black eye. bruises were placed all over arms and legs and her hair was matted. some girl had beaten y/n up for talking to r/n, not knowing that y/n and him were dating. hell, no one knew but the two of them. 

her hands balled into fists and in pain, she manages to craw herself up. she crawls to the bathroom and cleans herself up. "maybe I could stay in here all day? no... I can't the girls will find me in here... i... i'll hide in one of he gyms i guess" 

y/n manages to find herself in one of the gyms and curls into a ball, far from the door she entered in. 

crying silently to herself, the h/c haired female didn't even notice that a single volleyball player came into the gym early for practice. he looked at the crying balled up female and grew worried, slowly approaching her. 

"are you okay?" he called out. 

y/n flinched and got up, still facing away from him. "y-yeah, sorry. was i bothering you? sorry, i'll go..." y/n said wiping her tears. 

"no, you're fine. but can you face me so i know who i'm talking to?" the male asked. 

scared of what he'd do if she didn't, she obliged to hid request. looking down slightly, it was enough for the two to look eye to eye though. the male's eye's widened when he saw y/n's broken state. 

"what happene- Y/N THERE YOU ARE!! GET OVER HERE!! DID HE DO THIS TO YOU?" r/n cut the guy off. he ran over to her, grabbing y/n arms harshly to make her look at him. 

"no.. he didn't r/n" y/n hissed and pulled back, sick of his act. like he cared,, he watched those girls beat you. in reality, r/n was weak and couldn't do shit to save his own ass, so he put on this damn gentleman-brotherly act in front of other guys. and that guy, looked strong. r/n was scared of him. 

thinking the stronger man was a dumber, he continued his act. but he was smart, he could sense the bullshit. 

"Y/n don't lie, please?" he pouted, grabbing her arms again. but y/n pulled back. 

"i'm not r/n! piss off, i'm sick of you... you have these third year girls beat me whenever i don't do what you say and then act innocent in front of stronger people." y/n's words were filled with a venomous truth, fatally killing r/n's act. 

"shut up y/n!" r/n said, trying to shush the female. 

"you have girls ganging up on her?! what kin of man are you?! leave her alone" the raven head said, standing in front of y/n. he loomed over r/n scaring him off. but he yelled that y/n would get it as he left.  the male turned over to face y/n once again. 

"who was he?" he growled

"some crappy boyfriend that lies about our relationship..."

"why haven't you broken up with him yet?" he growled once again. 

"i-i tried this morning but he got the girls to g-gang up on me..." y/n said looking away. 

the male sighed. "I'm Akaashi, you can stay in here during practice okay? i'll make sure nothing will happen to you again. okay?" he smiled, warming y/n's heart. 

"Y-you don't have to"

"no it's not enough is it? here, you can come over whenever we have practice okay y/n?" he smiled. 

y/n was scared and confused. "you know my name?"

akaashi chuckled. "your crappy boyfriend said it earlier" he replied earning an "ohh" from the female. 

//2 weeks later 

after ignoring r/n and spending more time with akaashi you felt safe. you learned that you two were actually in the same class but on opposite sides of the class. so be was by your side all the time. he took you to practice and you befriend their team and their captain, bokoto. they all knew your situation and swore to protect you, making you feel better. they taught you self love, and how to be yourself again. but unfortunately  after a practice game r/n was waiting outside for you with the usual gang of girls. 

"what are you doing here?" y/n said, holding up her guard. 

"i don't like how you're surrounding yourself with the volleyball team y/n. what are they doing to you? are you being a slut?" r/n said with a smirk. 

y/n shook in her spot, looking for akaashi, "don't speak to me like that" 

"why can't i? no one is here to stop me?"

"BECAUSE I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" y/n screamed as she look at the floor, the girls growled at her. 

"stop saying non- YOU STOP SAYING NONSENSE R/N! TELL THEM THE TRUTH, THAT I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!" y/n cut the male off. everyone was shocked to see her yell a second time. so much that they couldn't speak. "why can't you r/n? are you ashamed of me as your girlfriend? that you HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE I'M JUST A FRIEND, THAT I'M YOUR SISTER, TO FLIRT WITH EVERY GIRL IN FRONT OF ME?! everyday you reminded me that i wasn't enough... everyday you get girls to gang up on me when i tried to break up with you... but i had it. i'm done with the heartbreak, and the lies and... and the horrible treatment. I'M DONE WITH YOU R/N!" y/n cried. 

the volleyball team was out the gym and was watching the fight ready to go and protect y/n if they had to. akaashi was behind y/n. 

"w-who will you go to now huh?! i'm the only one you have! you need me!" r/n spat, only gaining a sad laugh. 

"I don't need you r/n, and i have them -points to the volleyball team- and i have him, -points to akaashi- i have them to go to, because they are my family. because they love me, because he loves me! he treats me how i should be treated r/n, he's more of a man than you... i mean... y-you can't even defend yourself! y-you get third years to beat me up! what kind of man are you?' y/n laughed as she wiped her tears. 

r/n stood there shocked, akaashi held y/n close to him. 

"y/n" r/n started. 

"go"

"what?"

"i'm done with you i said. go.... "

r/n sighed as he knew he lost, he walked off with the girls. the volleyball team cheered for y/n, akaashi holding her to his chest. 

"you finally don't have a crappy boyfriend anymore" akaashi smiled. 

"haha, yeah"