k a g e y a m a

shhh, keep quiet

[summary: you go into the supply closet to get some balls and kageyama follows you. and you two get... busy]

lemon.

"kageyama im going to get more volleyballs since we don't have enough okay?" y/n smiled and ran off into the closet.

kageyama nodded and followed her in. closing and locking the door behind him.

"kage- YAMA-" y/n said shocked as she was pushed against the wall.

"i-i'm sorry Y/n... but i couldn't help myself. i've been keeping everything inside and i can't do it anymore. i... i like you a lot" He said while looking away.

"i- you do?"

kageyama nodded slightly, looking away.

"i like you too!!" she smiled and hugged him.
"r-really?" he asked. looking at her in the eyes. she nodded with a bright smile. "so you won't mind if i.."

he pushed his lips against hers, kissing her sweetly.

surprised at first she didn't kiss back. but immediately kissed back after a few seconds. kageyama pushed his tongue in her mouth, winning dominance and rubbed his hands against her body.

"a-ah wait kageyama" y/n moaned. "it's... not here.."
"no i can't wait" kageyana moaned against her lips. soon kissing her neck, leaving marks on her.

"a-ah! Kageyama!"

kageyama pulled down her panties and played with her clit. kissing and biting her neck while doing so. getting hard at the sounds of her moans and grabbing onto him to keep her standing.

"kageyama!!! aaa! don't stop!"

"shhhhh we don't need anyone to know." he said against her neck. soon, pulling down his pants and boxers. he pumped himself a few times before pushing himself into her.

"a-ah!!!" she moaned out.

kageyama kissed her to hide her moans.

thrusting in and out slowly at first. Y/n cried at the pain, but it felt good. she had no idea how to feel. the mixed feelings confusing her, but as soon as the pain faded she moaned more and more.

kageyama went faster and faster. "i-i'm close.." he moaned into her neck. kissing it sweetly.

y/n could only nod. "m-me t-too..."

he went faster and faster and then it happened.

y/n felt warmth below. and then it moved to her legs. she was speechless.

"i-i'm sorry!"

"you didn't.."

"i-.."

he pulled out. and cleaned her off, y/n pulled her panties up and inhaled. "i'll get a plan b..." she smiled sweetly and patted his cheek before coming g out the room with the extra volleyballs 🏐