k u r r o

rescue 

[summary: y/n calls kurro to save her when someone breaks in when she was home alone]

y/n had a pitbull terrier as a guard dog, well if you wanna be specific her dog was an american shire terrier. her dog was only 8 months though, but her dog was very protective. as some people don't really know, her dog was very affectionate, playful and caring making her a perfect dog. her name was d/n. 

y/n had d/n because she was very paranoid at night, her parents are rarely home as her mom is a nurse and her father was a businessman. y/n hated being home alone so her parents took her to get d/n, they went through the training for everything to be set. d/n was such a good dog that she was able to be walked without a lead but y/n kept one on her just in case. d/n always followed f/n to her school, nekoma, to make sure she was safe then walked back home and would walk her back home after school. 

everyone at school knew y/n and her dog, d/n. they would play and pet d/n at the front of the school for a bit before d/n went back home. 

"y/n-sama, is d/n some type of guard dog?" lev asked eating his food. he was quite interested into d/n. y/n sank into the bench, "y-yeah" she mumbled. 

kenma looked over at y/n, away from his game momentarily, "why do you say that like it's a bad thing?" he asked. y/n frowned. "i-i'm scared of being alone and i feel paranoid at night by myself so my parents got d/n for me just to be safe and to make be feel better..." y/n bit the inside of her mouth. 

"if that's the problem you could've just asked me to stay with you~" kurro purred in y/n's ear. it made her shiver, she felt heat rush up to her cheeks. "i-i guess, but my mom and dad s-still come o-over" 

"i mean to protect you n/n, what did you think i meant?" kurro smirked, he was playing. said that just to cover up his true reason. but it was good enough to make y/n flustered. "n-nothing!!!" 

yaku hit kurro with a volleyball. "don't play around with y/n-chan like that!!" 

"AHH DON'T HIT ME!!!" kurro screeched. 

y/n chuckled, "i have to go. see you guys tomorrow!" 

y/n got up and walked home, d/n who was sitting by the door jumped on her and licked her face. "hey!" y/n said happily while she walked with d/n. 

//timeskip//

y/n arrived home, d/n by her side as she walked into er house. she took off her shoes and took a toy that was by the door and threw it across the room. d/n ran to it and started chewing it happily. y/n locked the doors and noticed that a door was opened, freaking out see looked around the house to make sure everything was in it's correct place, taking her a moment that the door that was opened was the door d/n goes in and out through. it was only big enough for a dog or a small child to go through. 

"damn, i need to calm down" y/n laughed to herself. 

the female started playing music and dances to it as she did her chores, she was happy to do her thing, happy to have d/n. although she had her little fear of being alone, it made her happy to know that she had her little alone time. "d/n~~~~~ come here" y/n cooed out to her dog. as d/n trotted over to her beloved owner y/n noticed a figure out her window, she blinked and saw that it was gone. d/n licked y/n's hand and pulled at her sleeve, trying to lead her to upstairs. y/n only took it as a sign that d/n was trying to tell her to relax.