Never letting go

^^^^i made this video hope you like it^^^^

Through out the day Leah has been avoiding Jennifer which is kinda upsetting cause it's there 20 year best friend anniversary and they were supposed to go eat after work and hang.

JENS POV!!

I'm sitting outside by Leah's car waiting for her to get off even though we were supposed to get off at the same time I guess she's still mad which I would be to I mean I said some things I don't mean but that's what happens when I get mad and she knows that I didn't mean to strike her pass I know she's been through a lot and I want to explain to her that I'm sry but she's so darn stubborn I guess that's why we are best friends. It's been 20 minutes since I been sitting out here and she's starting to piss me off finally she comes out but she doesn't seem to happy to see me which I kinda understand.

Jennifer- Leah can we talk now plz.

Leah- no Jennifer I'm tired I think imma just skip today ok I will give you a ride back to your house if you want.

Jennifer- what no Leah we are going to eat and go watch a movie at your place it's are 20 year anniversary plz don't do this you know i didn't mean anything about what I said I was pissed off.

Leah- look Jennifer maybe it's true about what you said about us in the car about are friendship ok sometimes best friends don't last forever and maybe god is telling us it's time to take a break Leah said with a sad toe but firm

Wow I can't believe she just said that I mean I thought I was harsh but wow, but I don't care what she just said cause I know she didn't mean it.

Jennifer- listen Leah I know you didn't mean what you just said so you better hear me out I didn't mean what I said I know why you can't stay in a relationship and what them girls did to you and why you only have one nights stands also why you never let them pleasure you only you pleasure yourself what them girls did by raping you like that is horrible and I wish everyday I would have gone with you to that party and I'm sorry I love you so ducking much Leah with your gay ass self and your stupid idea of yours but plz forgive me ok I'm sorry that you can't stay in a relationship and have the same pleasure you give the one night stands of yours now can we plz go get something to eat and go home and bing watch your lesbian shittt Jennifer pleads with her puppy dog eyes with tears coming out.

Leah- you know you are so stupid sometimes but I love you so much and yes bitch get your fat ass in the car.

Jennifer- I know I got a fat ass so stop staring at it you perv Jennifer laughs and gets in the

Leah watches Jennifer while she gets in the car but mostly watches her butt sway from side to side then she gets in.

Leah- maybe if you wouldn't sway from side to side on purpose I wouldn't have to stare at it Leah's says while getting in and starting the car up.

A few hours later they got them in and out burgers there favorite thing then went to Leah's house and bing watch the L word after a couple of episodes Jennifer fell asleep on Leah's shoulder and Leah fell asleep on Jennifer's head.

Sry if this is to cheesy but I'm glad they made up

Vote
Comment
Plzzzzz