Regrets part 2

Leah- Jennifer are you sure.

Jennifer- leah yes I'm sure plz fuck me with your sexy ass Brooklynn accent fuck me like you never fucked anybody else. Jennifer said with lust in her eyes.

Leah and Jennifer just stared at each other with both eyes full of lust. Leah started slow on her she started with her lips than her neck and stayed there for a little while, when she reached her boobs she sucked each one carefully but heard little moans from Jennifer. Leah kissed all the way done to jens pussy she looked up and saw a fire in her BSFs eyes so she got confident and threw one of jens legs over her shoulder and sucked on her clit and licked all over jens pussy. Jen kept moaning and screaming telling her to keep going she came about 6 times. Leah kissed all the way up to jens lips and kissed them passionately.

Jennifer- t-that w-w-was amazing Leah. Jen said through her panting and trying to catch her breath.

Leah- I hope so. Leah smirked

They stayed there and kissed until Jen switched sides and pushed Leah against the wall she kissed her neck and nibbles on her ear whispering dirty things like you tongue was so good, you like the way my pussy taste, your tongue felt so good.

Jennifer- Leah.

Leah-yea.

Jennifer-I love you

Leah-I love you to you whore

Jen just laughed at her response than she got serious she kissed Leah so passionately and romantic she started to kiss her all the way down and sucked on her boobs like she did hers while Leah was still pinned on the shower wall while hot water just running all over there body washing away there sweat. Jennifer went lower until she reached Leah's pussy Jennifer used her hand to glide down it and it felt so smooth and looks so tasty.

Leah- don't Jen plz

Jennifer- Leah plz I won't hurt you it's me baby it's me your BSF that will never hurt you it's been 2 and a half years since you been rape and actually pleased by someone other than yourself plz Leah you pleased me so let me do you I won't hurt you I will never hurt you, you can trust me.

Leah shaked her hand yes so Jennifer used her fingers to play with Leah's clit then went inside and started to thrust in and out of Leah's pussy but when Jen looked at Leah she was crying she was sure it wasn't water cause her eyes was red so Jen pulled her fingers out and cupped Leah's cheek.

Jennifer- stop crying plz stop you can trust me.

Leah- ok I trust you.

Jen kissed Leah while putting her fingers back into her and pleading her Leah started to moan very louder and telling me to stop and don't stop at the same time. Once she came about 3 times Jen just looked at her and smiled at her they got out of the shower, turned it off and went to Leah's bed they both got in bed naked together Jennifer layed on Leah's bare chest and traced her fingers across her stomach and boobs.

Leah- I love you Jennifer.

Jennifer- you to.

Jen stopped tracing Leah's body and turner facing away Leah a lot of things started to run through her head at once she started to regret what just happened but at the same time she didn't.

Leah- Jen are you ok.

Jennifer-yea.

Leah- why did you face your back towards me did I do something. Oh wait your having regrets aren't you I knew I shouldn't have done that god I'm so stupid fuck.

Jennifer knew Leah's was now upset. Leah's got up and went to where Jen was facing and saw her crying .

Leah- fuck Jennifer why the fuck why just why I'm so fucking stupid I should have never fucked you and let you fucked me fuck Jen.

Jen just layed there before she heard a loud bang she hurried and stood up and saw Leah on the floor crying with blood on her fist and a hole in the wall.

Jennifer- shit Leah what the fuck.

Leah- just get the hell out of my house Jennifer and leave me alone and my life I never want to see you again.

Jennifer- you don't mean that please Leah don't do this don't make this ruin are friendship I love you to much and yes I regret it but it's done ok it's done please Leah.

Jen slid in front of Jennifer but she was slapped by Leah in the face.

Leah- I told you leave now leave my fucking house and life and go fuck your boy toy.

Jen got up and got dressed, grabbed her phone and ran out. She didn't have her car so she called jrod.

Jrod😜❤️
-hello
-hey jrod can you come pick me up please I'm at my my ex BSFs house and we had a fight, I started to sob and jrod said he will be there in 10 minutes the most

That night I stayed the night with jrod and I fucked him to get Leah off my mind but it didn't work every moan and every kiss all I thought of was leah why do I have to be so naive