The next day

JENS POV!!!

The next morning was amazing jrod made me coffee and breakfast in bed we both took a shower together, then got ready for work he told me he would drop me off which was fine by me since I could catch a ride with Leah since she would want to know the details which is kinda weird but that's her all weird lol.

Jrod-Jen you ready.

Jennifer-yea give me a sec I'm coming.

We drove to my work and he dropped me off but before I got out of the car we kissed it was romantic he was so romantic mmmm.

Jrod-I will txt you tonight ok

Jennifer-ok papi

Jennifer got out of the car and started her day at work when it was done she headed to Leah's car and waited for her. She came out a few minutes after her which was good cause she did extra makeup and she didn't want to be sweating.

Leah- well hey bitch.

Jennifer-hey heifer

Leah- so let me guess y'all had amazing sex after a nice dinner and he dropped you off so now I have to bring your ass home.

Jennifer-yep pretty much sums it up but I'm going to stay at your place tonight so let's just get something to eat and head there.

Leah- so how good was it and how many times

According to Leah how many time is how many times did he make me you know come.

Jennifer- about 3 times and he came about 5 but he didn't really give good head though which sucked cause I love people giving me head but enough with the sex he wants to see me again and stuff I think this might go somewhere but I don't know.

Leah-well as long as he doesn't hurt you cause you have a crazy ass best friend that will make his death look like a suicide if I have to and awww poor poor baby didn't get good head but you know you always have a lesbian best friend who can do 10 times better with giving head. Leah smirked and slid her finger down Jennifer's leg.

Jennifer-Leah you are so gross you creep. Jennifer laughed

They decided to get some pizza and chill watching Nemo since they was in the mood for Disney movies after a hour or two they both got tired and went up to Leah's room Jen took a shower first then Leah got in they got dressed Leah was wearing a tank top with shorts and no bra while Jennifer's was just in her towel scrolling through her phone.

Leah- ok Bitch put the phone down and get dress so I can turn the light off and go to sleep.

Jennifer- hold on I'm txting someone.

Leah-oooo let me guess mystery man.

Jennifer-he has a name it's jrod he was telling me goodnight and he had fun last night.

Leah-awwww has fun he's probably replaying your moaning in his head oh Jrod oh Jennifer mmmhhhh.leah pretended to moke Jennifer's moan.

Jennifer-shut up you nasty whore. Jennifer threw a pillow at her.

Leah picked up the pillow and threw it back which made Jennifer loose her grip on her towel now she just bare full naked so she decided to do something to get pay back for Leah mocking her moaning. Jen put her phone down on the counter and sat on top on Leah pinning her down so Leah was just stuck there with Jen bare naked on top of her. Jen had her two arms held down so she couldn't push her off.

Leah- get off me you nasty whore.

Jennifer- no you wanna mock my moans so I'm going to tease you so you know better you bitch.

Leah- yea right what are you going to do your as straight as a pencil Jennifer. Leah laughed.

Don't get me wrong I have kissed Leah a couple of times. 2 times when was drunk and we had no one on New Year's Eve, then to make my ex jealous. Then the very last time we ever kissed I was just curious about it and we ended up making out but I'm straight so don't let that get to you.

Jennifer- well I am on top of you naked with my boobs in your face and my crouch on your crouch. Jennifer smirked.

Leah- oh you bitch don't you even think about it you hoe.

Jennifer went down to Leah's lips and softly brushed them on her. Leah whimpered wanting to kiss her so bad cause she was actually a good kisser. After Jen did that she started to grind on Leah causing a little moan to come out of her and surprisingly Jennifer did to. Leah looked so shocked she never actually heard Jennifer Moan before she just stared at her then there eyes met Jennifer had lust in them the same look she had with jrod she brushed her lips and kissed her neck once and kept grinding on her.making little moans come from Leah and her.

Leah- Jennifer stop plz Jennifer stop this Jennifer stop it now plz get the fuck off of me. Leah was crying a little bit and she had a pissed the fuck off look.

As soon as Jennifer saw her best friend and what she was doing to her she forgot she didn't like she be pleased because of her rape experience nor did she like being pinned down. Jennifer hurried and jumped off of her.

Jennifer- omg Leah I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking I shouldn't have went that far I'm sorry.

But before she could of finish Leah went to the bathroom. She slid down on her wall near her sink and started to cry getting flashbacks of that night. "Leah" Jennifer slid down on her knees in front of Leah. Just staring at her not knowing if she should talk or not.

I'm sorry if this is to long I didn't mean for it to be ❤️🌌