First date

JENS POV!!!

I was heading out of my job when I ran into this handsome man he looked to be in his early 40's.

Jennifer- omg I'm so sry sir I didn't mean to run into you. Jennifer laughed nervously.

Jrod- oh no I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going I'm jrod and you must be. He put his hand out gesturing for Jennifer to shake it.

Jennifer- Jennifer.

Jrod- well nice to meet you Jennifer you have a pretty smile you know.

Jennifer- well thank you and you have a great body I mean I'm muscles I mean uhhh i will just go now.

Jrod- no wait can I at least get you number.

Wow he wants my number after that stunt well ok then I'm not saying no like just look at him.

Jennifer- um yea sure.

Jennifer and jrod exchange numbers and talked a little bit more than went on with there ways Leah waited for Jennifer by her car since she drove her hear.

Leah-well what was that.

Jennifer- shut up Leah and get in the car I'm tired and ready to get back to my place. Jennifer laughed

Leah-okay fine whatever you say princess.

A few minutes of silent was in the car until Leah broke it with her curious self and Jennifer new it was bound to happen cause she's nosy as hell.

Leah-sooooo tell me what happened Bitch.

Jennifer-nothing we just exchanged numbers and we talked we might go on a date or something I don't know for sure yet but omg he was so fine Leah like damn.

Leah-well maybe he has a sister. Leah laughed joking around.

It was around 8:00pm till I got home right when I walked in the door my phone went off it was jrod.

Jrod😜❤️
-hey

Me
-hey

Jrod😜❤️
-so I know this might be to soon but I was wondering if you was doing anything tonight I have this great place to go to eat I can pick you up an in hour

Me
-um yea that sounds great I will see you than just call me and I will tell you my address

Jrod😜❤️
-okay beautiful

Dang he just called me beautiful I started to get dress I decided to wear a red dress with my grey hills and have a grey purse for a touch up, I didn't go to hard on my makeup but I did add by big hoop earring cause it's the Bronx style with my hair pulled back I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I look pretty good I received a call from jrod and gave him my address 20 minutes later he arrived with some flowers in his nice tux I swear he's so handsome.

Jrod- wow you look amazing. Jrod winked

Jennifer- so do you so should we get going.

Jrod opened the door for Jennifer and headed to this expensive restaurant called Daniel it was so amazing as they arrived Jennifer just look amazed they walked in and jrod pushed her in to the table. Thank you Jennifer said politely. Your welcome jrod said politely back.

A hour went by and they just talked about their life and things and comes to find out jrod owns his own business a couple actually he does like construction and things he said after a few they had dinner and desert with some wine of course after that jrod paid and heading back to Jennifer's place.

Jennifer- thanks again jrod for taking me to dinner and dropping me off I had an amazing time with you.

Jrod- anytime we should do it again I will txt you.

Jennifer- ok. Jennifer giggle a little. Ok so this might sound weird but do you wanna come in for a little bit, I nervously bite my lip.

Jrod-actually that sounds good.

While they walked up to the door Jennifer was unlocking it when she did it was dark inside her house so she tried to turn on the lights until she felt hands on her waist and kisses on her neck."mmmmmhhhh" Jennifer moaned. Jrod picked her up and carried her to the kitchen table they were making out until he pulled her dress up and Jennifer pulled his belt off and unbutton his pants jrod slid her panties down.

Jrod- are you okay with me doing this.

Jennifer-yes just hurry plz. She begged

Jrod slid his fingers down her slit. "So wet" he said. He played with her clit for a little while until he slide in her. Jennifer gasp holding onto the table.

Jennifer- damn your so big and so good baby.

Jrod- you like this dick don't you baby. He smirked

Jennifer-yes papi

Jennifer unbuttoned his shirt and took it off when it was off jrod went faster. Jennifer started to whimper and was holding jrods back digging her nails into his skin.

Jrod-fuckkkk Jen.

Jennifer- sry it's just so good I need to grip onto something.

When she said that jrod picked Jennifer up and brung her to one of her rooms and continued what he was doing she came finally and he came at the same time the night went on with jrod giving her head and Jen giving him head so the night was full on moaning and lust.

Sry if this is to nasty plz comment and tell me and I will switch up things 😚

Heres a picture of what they was wearing.