The Hospital call

Jens POV!!! And some LEAHS

Wow did she really just say that she never threatened me like that it was always just in a playful manner but of course my smart ass had to say something smart.

Jen-oh yea Leah show me.

Leah- I'm not doing this with you Jen just leave already.

Jen- exactly your scared to even lay a hand on me cause you might seem like a bad ass on the outside but all you are is a stone cold bitch.

When Jennifer said those words she struck Leah's last nerve and before Jennifer could even blink Leah slapped her so hard she fell on the floor.

Leah- yea your right I am a stone cold bitch.

Jen-did you really just slap me. Is all Jennifer could say.

Wow this bitch actually slapped me I'm trying so hard right now to not get up and slap her ass right back but of course I couldn't stop my self so I got up and slapped the living shit out of her that she fell on the couch and when she did I got on top of her and pinned her down while holding both of her arms so she couldn't try anything. "Get off of me you whore". No I said not until I talk to you Leah. She kept fighting me until she New she couldn't get out of my grip.

Jen- okay now listen here you are going to throw away all your alcohol drinks and get fucking cleaned up cause you reek of alcohol and I'm not kidding. I don't care if we aren't friends no more and you want to fight me or maybe even kill me for what I did but I still love you Leah and I will always love you I think about you 24/7 non stop even when I'm with Jrod I still think about you and us and yes I regret what we did but I will never want to take it back ok now please don't go back to your past because of me. Jennifer said while tears coming out of her eyes.

Leah finally got loose from Jens grip but didn't move instead she used her thumbs to wipe Jens tears away and they just stayed like that for a while until Jen broke the silent.

Jen- I should probably go now.

But Leah didn't respond instead she put her hands around her neck and pulled her to her but stopped just enough for just there lips to barely touch. "Kiss me" Jennifer said. That's all Leah needed she kissed her so passionately and full of lust. They made out for a few minutes until Leah picked Jennifer up and carried her upstairs to her bed.

I started to take off Jens pants then her shirt so all she was left in was her underwear and bra. She sat up and pulled my shirt off and started to unbotton my bra now all I was in was my pants and underwear but it didn't take her long to take my pants off. I pushed Jennifer back on my bed and climbed on top of her and asked her are you sure, she didn't take no time by saying yes. I slowly pulled her bra off and kissed her left boob then her right boob all the way down to her panty line but before I could continue my phone started to ring I was going to annoy it which I did at first but it ringed again so it might be a emergency.

Jen- annoy it Leah please I really need you right now.

Leah- just give me a minute.

Leah gets up to answer her phone and when she does the hospital was on the other line they asked her if she New someone by the name Angelo Pagan and when they mentioned that name so many memories came back Angelo was her ex boyfriend from a while ago before she New she was gay but why would the hospital be calling her about him.

Leah- yes I know him why may her ask.

Hospital nurse- it comes that mr.pagan here has been in a car accident and he says he's not from here he's just visiting but he knows you from here really good and well we need you to come down here and sign a few things.

Leah- I'm sorry but I haven't seen Angelo in a long time he moved to Florida like 15 years ago so why do I need to sign papers his mother and father lives here can't you ask them.

Hospital nurse- I'm sorry miss but mr.pagan parents died 7 years ago and he has no friends that he can remember that live here right now.

Leah- alright alright I'm on my way I will be there.

Leah hangs up the phone and starts to get up and head to her room to change into descent clothes.

Jen- so who was that. Jen stood at Leah's bedroom door half naked.

Leah- I'm so sorry Jen but I have to go to the hospital there's been a accident.

Jen- omg who is everything alright. Jen asked worried.

Leah- ok so Jen you remember when I was straight and had a boyfriend named Angelo pagan

Jen-yes I do why.

Leah-well he's been in a accident and they need me to come sign papers to let him out and all that also to drive him somewhere to stay cause his parents died and I'm pretty sure he lost contact with all his friends but look stay here and I will be right back I promise and we can finish where we left off ok.

Jen-no no it's fine I have a busy day tomorrow anyways just let me know if you hook up with this guy ok.

Leah- Jen pleases don't do this now please.

Jen- no Leah I will see you tomorrow at work.

With that Jen got dressed with Leah just staring at her saying please don't go over and over again but it didn't work Jen left in a hurry leaving Leah to finish get dress and head to the hospital.

Sry I know this chapter is long but hope you like it🦋💜