7

"Listen to me, Sophia." Troy said in a growling voice. "The females of this office has experienced multiple occasions of .... Sexual harassment .... From that man."

Sophia's eyes were unsure as she stared at Troy. This man, who just treated Sophia with so much respect. He treated her like a precious gem, like an important client. Could he be a sexual predator? Was it possible? It was unbelievable. Sophia didn't believe him.

"I don't believe you," Sophia managed to whisper, not trusting her own words.

Troy's lips which were in a thin, pursed line, curled into a small smug smile. He raised his hand and tuck a loose strand of hair which'd fallen upon her eye behind her ear gently with two of his fingers.

"That's the truth. You've no other option but to believe me, believe us." He said in a low and confident voice.

''He's right Sophia.'' Tara said standing beside her. ''I'm one of his victims,'' she said in a sad voice. Sophia looked at her with shock and disbelief. Tara rubbed Sophia's arm up and down, trying to calm her down. Sophia's Goosebumps were visible and a girl could understand another girl wholly at this women.

''Sophia, you have to believe us.'' Josh pilled in. ''Our senior is a piece of shit.''

Tara and Troy widened their eyes, ''Shuh!'' They couldn't believe he just said that out loud in front of the whole cube. Thankfully no body was bothered and didn't hear him.

Josh muttered a quiet apology ad looked back at Sophia, ''you need to hear us out,''

Sophia's face was still unsure. Not giving her friends any idea about her current emotions and feelings. Sophia knew that sexual harassment at a work place was a real thing but never did she thought she'll experience it.

''I want to hear you guys out,''

______

It was around 9:30 am in the morning now. Sophia and her office friends stared at each other after Tara explained the whole Ayaan situation to the table where all of them sat. A cup of bitter coffee in each pair of hand. The tension in the air was visible as no one dared to say anything else.

''so ... Ayaan really does this. And gets away with it?'' she questioned. She had a point though. ''why haven't anyone taken any actions yet?''

''Sometimes I feel like he has a split personality.'' Josh stated. ''he puts up a mask whenever he's around Miles. A mask in which he acts like an absolute gentleman and shit. We don't know how to tell our boss about this. We don't know if he'll believe us or not.''

''And that is why we don't let Tara be alone with that piece of shit.'' Troy grunted. ''and neither will you be alone with him.'' Troy said.

Sophia felt this warming sensation in her chest as he talked about her protection and safety. She also understood why Troy acted the way he did when Ayaan asked her to follow him. Troy was just looking after her but she couldn't figure that out. She now felt guilty for pushing him away.

''what does he do?'' Sophia asked in a low and wavery voice, trembling in comprehending if the choice of her voice or question was appropriate or not.

''I'll tell you.'' Tara initiated because she was the one who's experienced that filthy man's disgusting hands on her skin. ''he just takes advantage of us being indulged into our work and gropes us. The worst was when he tried to kiss me! And when I pushed him away, he threatened me not to tell Miles or else he'll hurt me.'' Her voice finally broke in the end.

''oh my god!'' Sophia frowned holding Tara's fist in both her hands. '' I'm so sorry,'' no human deserves such kind of treatment. Not a woman neither a man. It's just messed up.