Chapter 1- First impression

Daiichiinshō wa subete o imi shimasu- 第一印象はすべてを意味します

I roll out of bed groaning. God, I should've got more sleep, I was too busy preparing myself for the first day of school. Dammit. It's a Monday too... if you're wondering, I have a pretty average life, I'm the kind of girl enjoys a good anime... or fifty... who's counting? People say I can sound like a certain angry boom boom man, but I have the heart of gold and the sassy attitude of a cheese loving french man that bathes in glitter.

I log in online, I check my messages to see who texted me. I sigh, guess it's gonna be a boring day. I hope I'm wrong tho, the kinda school I'm going to should change that cycle, you see the principle is barely an adult, the kind of adult that loves to keep in touch with the kid inside of them, it's honestly so adorable, everyone admires her for her work and her fun and positive attitude to life, she made the school so that she could fulfill her dream of putting a smile on peoples faces while helping to persue their dream.

I have a shower, feeling the warm water hit my skin, like little warm kisses. I look in the mirror, my grey tone eyes staring back at me, the glint of emerald and ocean blue dancing... hope.

I brush away my hair from my face and smugly say "Well shit, who is this fine girl, wife material and-" you get the point-

I throw on some comfy jeans and an figure tight shirt. I don't see a point trying to look to fancy, it's a Monday, besides the weather is average and well... meh, kinda Is how I feel. I brush my soft brown shoulder length hair, do some mascara. Now I have done all that boring stuff, time to get my eat on. Gotta maintain this beautiful bod. What don't get the wrong idea but, hourglass figure... gotta take care of it. I decide to eat some yogurt and fruit. The flavour?
I m m a c u l a t e.

I decide to walk to school. I like to listen to music and look around at the world. Wonder about the strangers, wonder what their journey will take them, what they'll do (I'm 14 and this is deep)

By doing this it feels like going to school will be fast, to be honest, otherwise life would be boring... more boring. The cold breeze makes me feel safe, I like feeling it. It's so calm... and for my first day I don't feel nervous really. Just curious. I wonder what kind of people I meet.

I see shops bustling with people on the streets. While walking, I hope to stop buy n eat some asian food after school. If I focus on the food I'll probably be hungry before lunch...

Before I know it I'm at the front of the school. I look up at the school, warm red brick that gives it a welcoming vibe, white pillar and elegant large glass windows to frame it. It feels strangely home-y. I sign in and swipe my student card. The gate automatically opens. I stand staring for a few seconds, admiring. I snap out of it, shaking my head. Should've drank coffee ...

I walk down the halls, it's so fresh and... clean and neat. There's inspirational quotes on the walls, some cheesy but are the type that is a good cheesy and make you smile. I chuckle and roll my eyes. My eyes skim the door numbers... I'm standing  still... pause. Room 2C.

I open the door. New faces watch me. I wave awkwardly. I sit in a seat. It's deafeningly quiet. It's uncomfortable as fuck. Going on my phone, I decide to do puzzles, when the teacher comes in I guess I'll decide to be social. I'm at the back of the class, hoodie up, feet on the desk.

"Hey there neighbour! I'm joe" i pause- is he talking to me? I look up-

...