Chapter 6- Sin City, Beach escape

Tsumi no machi, bīchiesukēpu-
罪の街、ビーチエスケープ

I wake up, instinctively I throw on my
indigo shirt and leggings. My journey to school is by bike, I don't have time to dilly dally *ew* I have to get to school, we called for a "study session" which is basically everyone goofing around.

Bracing myself for the... crackhead energy I open the door. Cait is happily doodling, out next to her is a Harry Potter pencil case. She hums sweetly to herself. Plucking up pencils delicately. Her porcelain skin complimented with pastel clothes. Her hair swooped to the side.

Cait:

I glance over at Shiku, her hair is tied in a curly black bun, her bangs messy and scattered

I glance over at Shiku, her hair is tied in a curly black bun, her bangs messy and scattered. She's asleep on the desk. She is slumped on Alex. Who is... also asleep.

Shiku:

I slump in a seat

I slump in a seat. "So, I guess studying means a cuddle sleep sesh, doodle time and..." I look at joe, listening to music and doodling too, i carry on, "And some people haven't even shown up-"

Mika and Levi burst in. Out of breath. "WE. ARE. HERE" pants Levi, she's doubled over gasping dramatically, holding onto every near by desk.

Mika has their arms folded, "pppft, don't give me those eyes, she-"

I growl, "Just take a damn seat"

Levi does it. No questions asked. But there always has to be a devil amongst Angels. Not that Jo is an angel. Ppft.

Mika smirks, "And what are you gonna do, if you don't make me? Huh?" They come close to me, (not even to my face because they're a shrimp compared to me but anyways) their eyes looking down my face, reading my expressionless face.

I cock up my eyebrow. "Wouldn't you like to know? Huh?" I loom over her. I say confidently, "This power struggle isn't gonna work, you see... I already have a group. And you came to me" I give a fake smile.

Mika says cockily, "If you have a group, what's it called then?" I open my mouth. Fuck. I close it again. I stutter, I can't form words. I form a fist instead.
Cait stops doodling. She looks over... sympathy... she's giving me the sympathy eyes.

I cross my arms. hmph.

Shiku bursts up awake. She scares alex who, angrily She stands up, fingers in air. Composing herself. She bursts out, "O-our group is the... THE SIMP SQUAD!"

Everyone doesn't look impressed, they just shrug. That dumbass... saved my ass. Ppft. I smirk. They sigh, "Puh lease, I can tell you made it up on the spot" I chuckle, "But at least they want to be around me and I have a group in the first place. If you don't like it don't come here then" I wink, "But seems you do, I mean, you seem interested"

Shiku makes a squeak, and shudders covering her face. Alex shakes her head. Cait doesn't care. She just carries on, carelessly doodling.

Mika, for once cowers... I laugh, "So much as for you confidence, could it be it's all a front?" I step closer and they step back. I got them. Just where I wanted them. Levi says, sassily, "Their weakness is bunny, call them that and they will be like putty in your hands"

Mika turns, angrily, "Traitor! How do you even know-" Shiku squeaks again.
I glance at Shiku, "could it be, I have two pet bunnies?"

Shiku hides behind Alex. Alex just head pats her. She reminds her with a low tone, "You do realise, you're not safe with me either~"

Shiku squeaks and hides in the corner. Defeated she says, "Dammit"
The sweet taste of glory!

I call out, "Bunny~" Mika goes red.

Alex says, "Uh guys. What the- let's chill."

Cait says, sounding fed up, "Hey let's do something wholesome, maybe we can uh, take our minds off of work"

Shiku snorts, "I never do work. Who do you take me for? A nerd like scar" I poke my tongue out at her playfully. Tch. Cait says playfully and fake sarcastic "wow, I am so shocked! Anyway- I just wanted to say, we should all head to the beach"

I sigh, "but we have lessons in like half an hour"

Alex says plainly, "Let's bunk"
Cait spurts out, "but education is important and why cant we wait till after"
Shiku says, concerned, "Yeah it would ruin scar- I mean our chances of graduating"

"Its a day, a small chance we would fail. No matter how vigorous the courses are. Besides, it's been 2 months in. This is light work AND we have a supply today." Says alex, annoyed, she continues, "look, I think we should just go for an hour at least"

I sigh. "To prove I'm not uptight let's go. But get me into trouble. I will kill you"

Everyone shudders.

Cait says cheerfully, "TO THE BEACH"
"Bruh, we don't have swimsuits with us wtf" levi retorts.

I say back, "heard of going to the mall? Let's go extras. Before I change my mind" times ticking and i have little patience.

Well fuck. What can go wrong? Irresponsible dumbasses.

______________________________________

Next episode is a beach episode and I'll try to art for it.