Chapter7-Sin City, Beach eacape 2

No ones POV:

Scar and the simp squad run down the halls, they boot it for the back gates of the school, just behind a large field. But they had a large set of door ahead. Just as Scar is about to open them, a low voice says, "Hey, uh, what you guys doing here"

Scar jumps, she closes her eyes and bites her lip, "fuck" she says quietly. The deep brassy voice behind her, impatient now, hearing the tap of his foot. Scar turns, "Oh uh, me and these guys are just getting fresh air..." Scar chuckles nervously... it's not like Scar, who usually isn't phased about most things..

"You know how stressful school is!" She says with a worried smile. Everyone laughs and nods awkwardly too.

Scar didn't get a closer look of him, but feels familiar vibes when she looks at him. He's shorter, 5"7, olive skin, tan, long curly brown hair, dark brown eyes... He chuckles, "You know you don't have to lie to me, I don't give a shit. Frankly, you're gonna bunk right?"

Shiku, being the shy person who gives in says defeated, "Yeah, we just wanted a break... we was just gonna do the rest of the work at home" He shrugs, he tensed up a little, his eyes widen, "Oh yeah, name's Suf. I'm the guitar man, people uh-call me that but I hate it." *cough* He usually Carrie's a guitar on his back. Doesn't say much usually but today is a good day which is rare and he is using it well *not*

Shiku looks away... awkwardly. Scar pauses, she lifts a brow... suspicious.

"Shiku... you know this kid?" She says questioningly, Shiku says quickly, "Nope! Haha! Never seen this dude in my life" but the thing is Shiku is a shit liar *oof*

Scar sighs, "Tell me dumbass", her hand is on her hip. She taps her foot. "We're waiting!" She growls. I don't know how but, Scar still remains cute when she is ma-*THATS GAY* yeah anyways-

Cait rolls her eyes, Alex says, "Just say it. What have you got to hide?"

Shiku turns to scar and says through her teeth, "He went to our old school, don't you remeber. I was on the debate team and that EMBARASSING thing happened" Scar chokes, but then laughs extra hard.

"Oh yeah when you went on that awkward fucking rant about-" I cover her mouth. Shiku hisses. Suf just holds back a chuckle, but composes himself.

Alex is still confused. So is Cait. Mika has been bored the entire time and decided to play games on their phone with Levi. Levi winning and Mika getting frustrated.

In a serious tone, Scar says, "Ok so what we're bunking. You gonna stop us or something?" He bursts out laughing. Then stops. "Why would I do that? Can't I be  curious? Besides, stopping you would be caring" ouch... ok...

Alex scoffs. "We're heading to the beach, first we have to go get swimsuits... if you come along you're waiting outside..." Suf fakes being hurt, "Me? A pervert? Ouch, you assumed I'd go out my way to creep on you? Nah, I'll just watch hentai if I had THAT sort of motive. I have self control you know"

Scar says, "Well you haven't gave us an answer yet. Follow if you want to come. Stay here with nerds and be bored if you wanna stay."

Everyone tags along, Mika being a pain in the ass, they decide to walk ahead of scar and do a sassy walk. Levi laughs and records it.

Suf trailed behind. Music in ears. Calmly listening to his music and humming.

They arrive at the store. It's an average store. Not too big. Comfortable. No one really cares. Nothing to gawk at really.

Cait takes out her phone and takes pictures, she smiles, a cute pug had one little shirt that said, "Pug off!"
Alex squealed in happiness, "Omg it's so cute! I have a pug, I might need to buy that shirt! Can you send that picture to me?" She jumps and and down. Cait nods, a few clicks and ping. Done.

Where the fuck is joe? *;-;*

...

Levi tries on some cloud goggles, and takes derp pictures of herself. Adding random clothing items.

Mika is looking at makeup, and seeing if they can add anything aesthetic to their vibe.

Alex is looking at chains, jewellery, emo shit basically.*skskkssk*

Shiku is just panicking, and feeling despair about putting anything short of shorts and a tshirt is enough. Not that Scar will allow that. *teehee*

Scar is the only person as well as cait finding things to wear for the beach.

Scar picks up a green bathing suit, she smiles (shockingly)
she holds it up in a mirror close by, she says confidently, "You motherfuckers are so NOT ready for this" Cait giggles unaware of the danger and effect of what Scar is going to do. *;-;*
Scar also finds some cute sunglasses to go with it.

No one buys flip flops -3-
They buy crocs *evil laughter*

Levi finds a bathing suit, it replicates a hairy person's body. She chuckles. "Perfect! DEATH TO ALL PERVERTS" she exclaims, fist in air. Not many people around turn awkwardly to the screaming fetus child. *e.e* everyone laughs along with it.

Mika holds up a yellow top and black high waisted two peice to compliment their thickness *author drool XD*

Meanwhile Shiku still has a mental breakdown, trying to avoid Scar... however like a sniffer dog, she hunts Shiku down. "Find a swimsuit dammit!" Shiku ends up wearing a red and black one peice with a wrap around her thighs... how... modest?

Alex picks out a plain black swim suit
... its black.

Suf wears a floral shirt and shorts, with glasses... Hawaiian man vibes...

*Lazy gay bitch time skip*

They go to the beach

It's a beach

They had fun

Then end

UwU