Chapter 5- No choice but to join

Sanka suru ka, teki ni naru- 参加するか、敵になる

We all sit at a table. There are fishes in the restaurant in tanks, the dance the bubbles and kelp... I'd say freely but... they're not. Strange thing to think of right? Cait is up against the glass happily pointing at the fish. Alex is imitating the fish and Shiku is laughing at the impression.

I roll my eyes. Big babies.

"Hey, guys sit over here. I'm hungry and I don't have the patience to wait any longer" I call out. Shiku immediately comes over. Like an obedient pup. Alex comes second and Cait last, upset she can't look at the fish.

The waitress comes over. "Hey, what will you guys be ordering today huh?" Shiku looks afraid to order, so does Alexx and Cait. I roll my eyes.

"I'll have some ramen, so will all these extras, but can we also have spring rolls and some sushi for this nerd" I point at Shiku, she looks shocked. She gives me the look, like a scolding mother. I get it, my language wasn't the most formal... nor polite. Tch. I fold my arms, lean back.

Shiku pokes her tongue out at me and pouts. I pout back and stick out my tongue. Sorry but I am the queen of brattiness. I 'hmmph' to assert dominance.

Dammit. Shiku and Alex are looking at me... it's the uwu look.

Cait says, "Oh shit guys, we forgot drinks" shiku puts her hand to her head, "oh God we did... I'll go ask for an addition onto the menu" she turns to me slowly, "maybe if a certain bad kitty didn't act out~" she laughs walking away. I grit my teeth. They're gonna keep throwing that around aren't they? Dammit!

Two people come over.
(One of them Levi)

She is asian, short, adorable, wears glasses and is wearing a green sweater, white converse and some jeans

The other person (Mika)

This person has big titty goth girl vibes, they walk over, sassily

This person has big titty goth girl vibes, they walk over, sassily... but not forced, it comes naturally to them. They are wearing a gothic but cute outfit, black purple hello kitty stuff. Platform black boots.

"Hey, I'm Mika! This is my friend Levi" I wave, "Hey, I'm scar, this is my group. Plus the shy girl coming over from the counter"

Shiku comes over, she smiles, "I ordered milk tea and water... w-wait who are these guys? You know em' Scar?" Her smile turning weak.

Mika smiles and says, "Hey, I'm mika and she's levi, we saw you head out school. Funny coincidence to see you here tho! We are gonna be transfer students there, so we thought we'd chill with you guys... if that's fresh with ya'll"

Shiku nods, "O-of course! The more the merrier right guys!" She pumps a fist in the air. Everyone seems not with it. But agrees. Not that they don't want them to join, Shiku is just fucking weird. She sits down quickly.

I say, in a smirk, "Sanka suru ka, teki ni naru... good thing you joined us"
Everyone seems shocked. Cait says, "Scar! You can't claim wars on people you first met!"

Alex says, "let her be a brat I guess, not that she will listen" she chuckles, "It's cute in a weird way, she tries to rebel-" I cut her off, i lean forward, elbows on the table. Mika seems confused and Levi is playing games on her phone... or music?

Mika says awkwardly, "Ya'll sum else!" They chuckle, their laugh is sweet, but her demeanor changes, "I'm not here to be enemy with anyone, call it... friendly conpetition" they look smug, chest raised, hand on hip... they're looking down on me... hmpph. I say teasingly, "Don't worry, there's room for both of us here, but undoubtedly... I'm queen" I smile and look back at them. I said, "I didn't call the shots, they wanted me. So they got me"

Alex smiled, "Well, if you can't beat em, join em. Not that I follow willingly I'm intrigued. You guys seem... fun and interesting. I like that" she smiles, she seems genuinely happy.

"Anyways we will be headed out. I'm busy but I guess we will see you around at school" levi comes off her phone and says, "Yeah uh, what she said. See ya later" she waves. They both walk out.

Cait looks over, confused. I shrug. It seems we all don't know what to make of them. We will see I guess. We continue to eat in the restaurant. We take selfies and goof around.

We finish our food. Shiku groans, "too much sushi!" Her tummy rumbles. Alex hugs her, "No, don't be sad" Shiku crushes her in a hug back. She blushes and smiles. Ppft. Gay.
Cait joins in. I join in. Wait... did Joe fucking D I S A P P E A R? I text him angrily. Endermen ass bullshit. Is it some quirk or some shit?

We all enjoy the small walk and small talk, until people part ways to take the road to their house.

It's getting dark.

I go home. I flop in my bed and call it a night.

______________________________________

This is so shit sksksk I'm sorry but this is kinda shit i-

Anyways. Imma leave this shit un private cuz I dont care really uhm-

I will add my character and Cait so stay peeled. *no this isn't a cruel sunburn joke* (side note, you got roasted)

IM KIDDING DONT KILL ME SHSBSJSJSJ