Chapter 2- A blooming friendship

Saku yūjō- 咲く友情

I turnt to a boy, around my height, 6"1, he has a slim and slender body, which made him seem in a way, elegant. He had green eyes and a beautiful mop of long, crimson blood red hair. He still had a smile on his face. I blink, "Hi Jo, I'm-" I pause, "People call me Em or Scar" He smiles, "Scar huh? Sounds pretty badass. Nice name, uh- I can tell we'll get along." He goes on his phone too.

Hmm, I don't mind him. He seems nice. He isn't a creep, so that's bonus points I guess. I check out his bag that he shoves under his desk- Anime? He's a man of culture...

He glances up and smiles, "You like anime" I smirk back, "by love you mean it's my life, then hell yeah" he chuckles. He goes back on his phone, not looking at me, he says casually, "See, I'm a great judge of character"

First day and my first interaction wasn't too bad. I sigh, I look up at the clock. How has it only been five minutes? School must have some paradox or some shit where time does apply there or it bends and warps. A few more students come in and sit down. "I know, it's pretty boring" I jump, not expecting jo to talk, "but the teacher should be here any minute... trust me you won't be bored when she comes in-"

The door bursts open. "H-hellooooo mybuzzybeautifulsunshinestudents!" Everyone looks over that the door way, confused. Everyone immediately stands in respect. I'm too shocked to tho- I'm frozen in place. "Aw, guys, don't be so formal! Have a seat!" Everyone sits, same time. While I remained confused and seated. Jo stifles a laugh and mouths "I told you"

The teacher is wearing the biggest smile on her face, her fingers fiddling with either or both: excitement and nervousness. She has beautiful brown chocolate silky hair, side bang, she looks so friendly and warm, her dark brown eyes glossy and full of life... she looks very young for a teacher, with out her badge she could honestly fit in as a student.

Her smile is contagious, everyone can't help but smile back.

"I hope you guys aren't too shy! I certainly don't bite! I am Yagami Yato" she bows. "I am the principle and teacher for voice acting! Lessons won't be on today, this is just an introduction day!" She beams, "Just so you feel comfortable with surroundings and get to know the staff and each other"

She continues happily, "I can't WAIT to show you guys around! We will have such a good time, I do not want my students being bored, sad or lonely!" She writes her name quickly on the note board. "Now class-"

The door bursts open again. This time even our teacher is stunned too. There's a girl panting. She lifts up her face.

? POV:

Oh fuck, I'm late. I stayed up all night panicking about looking good and being on time, guess how that turned out.

Stupid anxiety. I burst through the door after naruto style running down the halls. I ran past the class, wait I RAN PAST THE CLASS?! I awkwardly run back. I burst open the door, I pant. "I- am so s-sorry I'm l-late" I look up.

It's her. My eyes lock on hers. I look at everyone else's eyes. I feel so shy. I look down at the ground. "S-sorry everyone, and sensei I-" oh god- this isnt a great first impression at all! "I-im sorry I'm late and Interrupted" I played with my sleeve. And look down in shame and shyness.

The teacher says, "Since it's first day, I will let it slip, however, try not to do it again! Take a seat" I bow and quickly rush to find a seat. I say to myself, "baka" and sulk. I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn and face a dark haired girl, she says shyly, "D-Don't worry... sh-she's really nice and sweet. She herself c-can be shy so she u-understands." she smiles, i smile back at her. She's very cute. She has short wavey hair, dark roots but blond tips, baby faced and curvy... I accidentally stare at her in admiration. I turn away and blush. I smile... we both are wearing all black and have eyebrow cuts...

Sensei continued, "There are 20 students per class, today we will be having a short day. You'll have me period 1 and 2, this period we will be doing an introduction, after we have a tour of the school! Then you shall have lunch to see the wonderfull options we have in store, you can pick whether you want to bring your own or we provideand finally you go home." she beams.

Scar's POV

I watch the girl. The late one. She's that girl that day... why didn't she tell me she was coming to Y.A.F.T? Maybe she is shy? She's a cute dumbass. Tanned skin, button nose, curly hair that's shoulder length, chubby... short, maybe 5"5... definitely a bottom. Without a doubt. Hmph, as if she would be a top. I smirk. I have to talk to her at some point...

"Class, let's introduce ourselves, name and interests!" Eveeyone says eagerly, "Yes!"

A student stands up, her name is Yuki, bubbly and confident, she gives off uwu vibes, kinda has a loli voice.

Everyone nods, and she sits.

Another stands up, "Hey, I'm Kai, I listen to rock, play drum kit. I love music and fashion" he says casually not seeming to give a single shit about any of this. Everyone kinda just brushes over his bs.

"Sup, I'm sam, love the oceans, I like hawainn pizza and music and pretty much-" kai interrupts, "A total Chad? I bet you surf or skate" he looks away... shamefully "Yeah... " he sits down quickly.

Annie is introduced, she likes the simple things in life, shes blonde and has a natural resting bitch face, glasses, long pony tail. I don't think she means to come off cold.

Seth Is grungy, kind guy, but weird. Levi seems pretty decent. Average guy and cherry is too cheerful...

Joe stands, "heyy I'm joe, I love music and art... I love the idea of self expression and freedom, I consider myself kind and helpful... I hope" he chuckles, "Anyways, i hope to get to know you more I guess"

Another student stands, "Hi, I'm uh, Cait. I love tea, pastel colours and animals. I like to spend time with friends, listen to music and do some doodling" she smiles. Her hair is The colour of warm embers, pale porcelain skin, but dark doll like eyes. Pretty and sweet. She's wearing pastel mint green shirt, and pink shorts, it suits her very well.

"H-hello, I'm Alexx," oh god- another bottom... "I uhm, I like singing, writing poems, art stuff, I'm shy and very accepting... I uhm, listen to music a lot and dancing... does sleeping count?" The class giggle, "I like to TRY play piano and I like an-anime" she sits down quickly. She has short blonde and brown wavey hair, baby face, curvy and... adorable... she's wearing eyeliner, black long sleeve top, covers her hands, and black pants and checkered Van's. She covers her face... blushing, then hides her head. There seems to be more to her than meets the eye, but I can't put my finger on it-

Another student stands up. It's the girl. Then it's my damn turn.

"H-heyy I'm Sh-Shiku! I uhm, I'm a Taurus, I love writing stories, poems, singing, purple, turtles... I uh... like to write songs...I study japanese and love music and anime...OH AND uh- art! I hate s-sports... I am sh-shy at first, but once you get to know me I'm... warm and confident." She gulps, is she trembling? Her eyes squeeze shut and she sits down and looks to the ground.

She is wearing a black hoodie, ripped Jean's and some black boots. She has an eyebrow cut, like Alexx does,

She likes purple like me, I can't believe we never got close then. I remember her wishing me luck on that day-

I stand up, "Hey, I'm Em or Scar. I love singing, I'm confident, loyal and kind, I love purple, singing, art. I watch anime and I love puzzles. I find the ocean to be calming, nice meeting you all" I flash a smile. I sit down.

Why is the class either cute or hot. What kind of school is this?

I sigh to myself, I'm not angry or sad at all, I'm happy to be here but... I smell danger.

______________________________________

Wow this is probs boring soz-
This chapter sucks ;-;
I wanna do a character page so I can explain them further since I feel like I had to rush or didn't do the description justice.

I'll also add pictures/media etc later.

-shiku