Chapter 3- So the simping begings

Soshite bōken ga hajimaru- そして冒険が始まる

The girl that was at my school, she keeps glancing over, I don't know if she means to but it's kinda making me worry...

What's up with that?
It's almost end of class. She keeps guttering and fidgeting. She looks like she is thinking something... I definitely gotta talk to her. Why am I focused on her anyways? I should be trying to-

Joe waves his hand in my face, I blink and snap out of it. I give him the look.
He sighs, "Look, you're meant to be talking to people, our assignment is to make friends basically... how do you fail-"

"Tch" i run my hand through my hair, as much as it's annoying... it's true. I can't puzzle my damn life away. I sigh. Should I just go up to her and ask "Hey, shiku as much as I am probably the hottest thing you laid your eyes on, stop being a damn dork" I roll my eyes.

"Ok, Jo what anime do you wa-" his eyes light up, and before I can finish the sentence he squeals. "Finally, I thought you'd never ask-" we nerd out and anime and weeb culture. I guess the damn dumbass wasn't so bad afterall- dammit... I do sound like- No I'm not like him at all tch.

I glance over at Shiku. She's speaking to Alex, they both look... nervous. But happy. I fight a stupid smile. Nope. Not gonna happen.

Class is over. Shiku looks like she wants to get out and fast. Dammit she's ahead of me. I try to get past a sea of bodies and faces. Joe is left there confused and wondering why I dashed off as if i had engines in my legs *cough*

I'm too tall for this shit. I can see over most people's heads dammit. I get past everyone... somehow. Shiku jets fast away... is this bitch avoiding me? I-

I'm gonna do something do dumb just for this dork-

"Heyy, shiku!" She freezes and pauses as if she has been busted. I see her slowly turn around. She smiles nervously, "Oh... uh hi scar... funny seeing you around here-" shes twiddling her thumbs and she is avoiding making eye contact.

"So. That day..." why the hell is it awkward?

Her eyes light up, "Ah! You remembered! I wasn't expecting you t-to remeber m-me" she nervously laughs. She plays with a small strand of her curly hair. She continues, "uhm, I wanted to tell you I got into this school... b-but i didn't get the c-chance" I nod. "I'm... glad" she gives a cute smile.

She stares at me, she bites her lip, "Maybe we can uh have lunch" her voice trails off
...
Her eyes widen, "N-not that I'm flirting, I meant... i meant in school... i would gladly take you t-to lunch... as f-friends we could-" I put my finger over her lips and go close to her face, "I knew that. You're kinda cute. But god keep it to 10 words or less"

She smiles. She probably missed the entire point- tch. I give her a smirk. "Sure, let's have lunch together. You can invite alex~"

She blushes, "Y-yeah..." she realises I'm teasing her. Her face gets all scrunched up, she closed her fists. "Stop teasing me"

I laugh at her. "Whatever shrimp" I giggle. Her face softens. She blushes and smiles too. That's so gay what the hell-

She turns to me, "You know, I tried uh... getting close to you... you seemed pretty cool and-" i smirk, "I do don't i" I chuckle, "Stick around with me shiku, I don't mind hearing what I already know" she giggles.

We head to the cafeteria. Seems like a- normal cafeteria. Very average. Not much to look at. Tables, benches... food area. Lots of vending machines, water machines. Clean. White... kinda like a hospital except bustling with noise and kids. And... way less creepy.

I stride in. Shiku looks around the room. Her eyes looking for- Alex. I should've known. Not that I mind them. Just she's too predictable for her own good.
Shiku takes my hand-- WAIT SHE DID WHAT

DAMN HER HAND IS SWEATY THATS FUCKING GROSS- tch

"Aren't we gonna grab actual food to eat... so we can EAT the lunch?" I say confused. She stops. Embarrassed. We go rush up to the food stands, we grab some food. Shiku gets sushi and fruit and I get chicken wings n salad. She holds my hand gentler, she probably is being careful because she doesn't want to drop our food. BUT WHY DOES SHE STILL NEED TO HOLD MY HAND *uwu*

She walks along with me, over to alex and a few others. Lucky we have name tags on that we made in class.
Her and alex smile sweetly.
I say happily, "Heyy everyone. Sup?" Everyone waves and says in unison, "hi" cait and alex giggle.

Shiku forgot she didn't let go of my hand... I didn't. She gasps, and snatches her hand away. She gives me the sorry eyes but... she probably wanted to do that. Tch. Alex says, "so Shiku... y-you and scar-" she tenses up, "Me and scar aren't together! We" alex laughs, "I was gonna say are you close friends-"

Shiku blushes. She looks at me for answers. "Yeah, she's a uh- friend. Ish. Kinda... whatever" I cross my arms, "hmph!"

I can feel her smile. Oh god.

I can see them whispering. Did... cait, alex, shiku and joe call me cute... AND LAUGH?!

I say, "Dammit Shiku! I am not cute" she laughs. "Y-yes you are" I roll my arms. I pop some food In my mouth. And chew with a pout.

Shiku whispers, "I told you she seems like ba-" I give her the warning look. Everyone looks at her. She sighs. "Fineeeee" I smile, "thank you"

Jas is just happily doodling, she notices me watching her, she happily days, "This is my oc! If you guys want a OC you can always ask me" everyone nods.

Alexx and Shiku mirror each other... as if they were... are they the same damn person? They're eating at the same time... it's weird, they only just met. I bet Shiku would think it's DeStInY... she seems the type to be into that stuff *ouch*

Cait chimes in, "oh yeah guys! Tomorrow there will be new people. They transferred here" she is so adorable. The way she is so happy. Jas says casually, "Yeah, can't wait to get to know everyone in class and the newbies"

Alex says, "we're all kinda newbies-"
Jas giggles, "well, even newer newbies" joe says, "so fetus'?" Shiku nods nomming a sushi.

Before we know it. Lunch is over. We talk about random stuff. I like these guys... they seem... awesome.

______________________________________

Sorry this was rushed I had a mental breakdown over religion and family

LOVE THAT FOR ME

Was this trash? Probably idk-

How is there 51 views i- thank you?!
And sorry. This is cursed.

I have ideas for this... much more exciting but sbsjsjajsjsjs for now it's gay and shy babies.

Love u all!