Chapter 8- That's fucking gay

Scars POV:

I growl angrily, "Hey, Alex you dumbass! Hurry up" Alex is walking slowly. Trailing a lil behind.

Suf says, cool and careless, "Awh, someones a bit... moody huh?" He chuckles to himself. Cait giggles, "She's always hot headed like that" Shiku giggles too, then says lowly... almost a whisper, "And hot"

She burst out into laughter. Damn idiots. I just wanna swim around in the cool sea water. I pout. "You saying me being hot is a joke Shiku?"

Shiku stops laughing, scratching her head she says awkwardly, "No I like to not take myself so seriously... and laugh at my attempts... ha" she backs away slowly. Hmph.

Whatever.

"We really skipped school to hang around at a beach all day? Ppft- welp, don't mind me" suf tunes his guitar, Shiku says, "It gives off such a cool vibe when-" he cuts her off, "When a guy plays guitar? Ppft, used to it. All you need is 5 strings and the blues!" Shiku chuckles but gives a 'idkwtfisgoingonface' to me. I shrug... also lost at the notions. A hearty "hell yeah" and fist pump of approval from Alex. Glad someone gets it.

Suf sings In a bass-y low smooth voice "Hit the road jack" I focus on the close by sounds of waves and walk faster. Salty sea here I come. *she do be salty*

I pull on Caits arm and we run towards the beach together. Giggling like kids. While Shiku, Alex and Suf sing along, clapping. Shiku and Alex dance together and skip along.

Levi Runs after me and Cait, Mika also.

"Hey, Scar not to be that bitch but- we should get changed before we fucking become one with the ocean like mermaid thots" Shiku giggles (she giggles at fucking every thing)
I nod. "OK, we will get changed then have some fun as a group"

Shiku tries being slick, but I grab her and drag her towards a changing room. They're small colourful huts. Shiku looks afraid. Like hell she should be. I know she'll try to avoid getting in a swim suit-

Her barely is able to keep up. I robotically stomp. Shiku squeaks. "SCAR! What are you doing? Where are we going?" I point ahead towards the dressing rooms. I smirk. "Convinient huh? Now you can't be a dumbass about this. I'll be with you" raising my head I puff. Almost there.

Shiku says flustered, "Dude... that's kinda gay" I go red. Fucking pervert. "We won't be looking at eachother pervert! Hmph!" I grip onto her arm tighter. Dumb ass is pissing me off. 

We get inside. Shiku crawls away. Nervous. I turn around and cover my eyes. "Quickly, I want to go to the ocean!"

Shiku squeaks, and hurries. She is panting... this situation is so fucking uncomfortable. She's panting getting undre- no. We aren't doing this shit right now. I shiver. I can't believe she got me in this situation.

"I-im done" she covers herself in a wrap. I roll my eyes. "You look fine" she pouts. I give her a head pat. I avoid looking down at her... this is embarrassing. "You are insecure, *DONT KNOW WHAT FOR* but you're pretty and.. ugh" I blush.

She flashed a smile. And hugs me close. "Thank you" she looks at me, I smile back.

Then shover her off and say jokingly, "Ew that's gay"

I get dressed. I head out *ite imma head out* and Shiku stands there... I wave my hand infront of her face. Is she...

"ARE YOU STARING AT MY GOD DAMN THIGHS?!" She drools, snaps out of it and wipes her... NOSEBLEED

Suf walks over, casually and says, "Haha, pervert" shiku gives him a look....

She licks his cheek. *Yes it's a jojo reference*

He wipes his face and cringes. "Girls are so gross" he says wiping his face.
I say teasingly, "Bet you liked it" I put a hand on my hip, raising a brow, he rolls his eyes, "I'm not a pervert unlike you guys"

He walks away to a rock. Sits and strums away.

I'm being picked up- WAIT WHAT
I look down, Shiku that little shit-

"You said you wanna go to the ocean, and be a mermaid right? Well you can't walk... so-" her short legs running along quickly. "Guess you need your prince...ess charming to help you" she chucks me into the water.

I emerge and gasp. "YOU BITCH!" I pick off sea weed off my head. Mika laughs. Levi gets it and slaps Mika with it. Everyone chuckles. Matter of factly, Cait says, "Karma's a bi-" Alex splashes her mid sentence. "THIS IS WAR!" It turns into a splashing frenzy.

Alex and Shiku... sharing one braincell run into eachother. Shiku falls onto her. Luckily they're in the shallows... "I-I'm s-sorry!" Shiku freezes, she's ontop... awkwardly (considering both are thiccy the sight is... questionable) blushing and stuttering. Alex says, "That's gay"

"No homo tho bro" she helps alex up. This day has been... strange indeed. They do a hug and awkwardly walk away pretending nothing happened.

BOOB

UwU

The end bishes.