Preview

.. "Aaand 500 dollars, nice" I said as i nicked another wallet and counted the money. After that I clipped the credit cards and pocketed the money in my own wallet and threw away the other one.

My ears twitched under my beanie and I walked into the nearest clothing store. Needing a new beanie and athletic wrap. I was also there to get some snake bites in replace of my usual lip piercing. Once I found all I was looking for including a new pair of combat boots and a maroon hoodie for guys just because guy's clothes are better than girl's, and I continued walking down the street.

I had to keep my head down to hide my abnormally sharp and long canine teeth. Calling a cab I went home to an old abandoned building which is where I live. My sister and I share the place and I waited for her while trying to figure out the password of a phone I snatched from someone.

"Heyy Aloe" (pronounced like Ae-low), my sister Kylie said. My real name is Alona but she calls me Aloe.

"What did you steal today sissy?" I asked her. She put two guns on the table and said "I got those off of a cop." she replied coolly. I took one off the table and put it in my new gun holster that I stole last week.  

Three hours later I woke up from a nap to hear a nonstop knocking at the door. A hooded figure stood at the door asking to come in and I smelled bird, catching the glimpse of of wings beneath their cloak........

Hiya this is a new book that I'm cowriting with El_loves_wolves check out her and my other books oh and Christina here by the way. The other writer is named El. Ok bye bye cupcakes.