Chapter One

Previously....

Three hours later I woke up from a nap to hear a non stop knocking at the door. A hooded figure stood at the door asking to come in and I smelled bird, catching the glimpse of of wings beneath their cloak........

Present time:

I let the person inside and before I had time to ask any questions they uttered " Are you Alona and Kylie Grey?". Kylie and I nodded our heads in sync, exchanging confused glances. "And who might you be?" Kylie questioned the stranger. They removed their hood and said their name was Ellazandra and came here on a mission. "I need your help, I know you're werewolfs so you don't have to hide it but anyway, as you know there are different clans of different species, hybrids, and full magical creatures. Well they are about to go to war, that's where you come in. You two ladies are heir to the werewolf throne and with much training, you can stop this war. Are you in?

That was a lot to take in and I asked if we could have a minute alone, and dragged Kylie into the kitchen. "Should we go with her?!" I whisper yelled. "I think we should, if she lied we can probably take her down so no harm done. I nodded my head and we walked back into the living room.

After filling us in with more details about the situation, we started making the journey to the head werewolf clan.

The dark haired girl lead us down the road. By nightfall Kylie and both were feeling the pull of sleep.

In the next town we passed through, Kylie and I collapsed in exhaustion, on the first bench we layed eyes on. "C'mon Greys I thought you were proud, and mighty wolves" Ellazandra called us from where she was leaning on a light pole, waiting for us to get up again. She had a smirk on her lips and a mischievous twinkle in her dark blue eyes.

Kylie growled at her while I just rolled my eyes in annoyance. "After full moons our strength is weakened. And oh yeah, last night was a full moon" I retorted, a growl present in my voice.

Ellazandra just shook her head and sighed loudly. "Have you two forgotten that the moon affects more than just the wolves? All of the shifters feel its affects".

Kylie rolled her eyes and snorted "Oh and what are you then? You must be a rodent, or maybe a wittle kitty cat hmm?" she sassed. "Oh please, do you really think a feline would be able to tolerate you two as long as I have?" Ellazandra said.

"So what are you then?" curiosity evident in my voice. She somehow masked her scent, so all day I had been trying to find out what type of shifter she is. I have yet to meet another shifter of her kind, so sadly I couldn't identify what she was by looks.

"All you need to know for now is that I will not harm you, or fight you physically, unless you physically threaten me first. Also, a car is arranged to arrive and pick us up tomorrow to take us the rest of the way. So, let's find a hotel and some food, shall we?" a smile/smirk appeared on her lips as she sauntered off towards the nearest hotel.

We got a two two roon suite with a big living room and two bedrooms obviously hehe. Ky and I got the room with two king sized beds that had a television and a mini fridge in it. Ellazandra got the other room and the only difference was that it had one bed only. After inspecting and Kylie and I choosing which bed, we ordered pizza yummy. We got four large meatlovers for Ky and I to share and a small supreme for Ella.

Once Ky and I finished we were in a much better mood than before.

"Sorry for my temper earlier, I get cranky when I'm tired and hungry" she said then belched quite loudly. We all laugh, her smiling proudly at her accomplishment.

We got ready for bed, finally. After Ky and I got dressed in pajamas we cuddled up in our warm beds nodding off, while watching SpongeBob, since we like being children still (even though we're 17).

Why hola my beautiful cupcakes here chapter two. And once again I'd like to remind you that I cowrite this with El_loves_wolves. Please check out her stories and maybe mine if ya feel like it. Ok well have a nice day night whatever. I'll try and update on Mondays and Thursdays. Ok bye bye wattpadians baiii.