fs: 6

sixth of the filler series -
let's throw some hands baby

"slut"

"whore"

"dirty"

ever since the rumour of stan and i having sex in the library, no one would leave me alone.

i expected the name calling from some people, but not the feminist society.

today, i extra studying after school, since i've fallen behind in class due to stan distracting me and the nicknames. it was the safest time for me to catch up, alone.

i was in the clear, hardly anyone at westinghouse actually took school seriously. everyone planning to stay and settle down in brownsville.

their dreams lack enthusiasm, i wanna get out of brownsville as soon as i can. maybe i'll take stan with me, maybe we'll long distance.

stan: i'll pick you up in the parking lot <3

smiling at my phone, distracted me from the angry mob approaching me. the football team in their matching letterman jackets, that make them feel they have some sort of worth start to shout at me.

"hey, dirtbag!" bradley's voice rings in my ears. i try to think nothing of it, they're probably here for football practice, nothing else.

as they continue walking towards me, i stand still. even if i feel changed, feel stronger, i can't move. it's as if their judgemental words have finally seeped into my skin, poisoning my blood.

"we just wanna talk" one of them shouts.

"nah, we want more than that" ricky berry says. "i do anyway."

the grim grin makes me feel sick but as i turn to move, 3 other guys block my way, still in the same uniting uniform.

"what the fuck is this?" i muster up enough courage to ask, even if i'm being caged in by the football team. "an a-ambush? real mature, brad."

"the guys just want some favours, yanno?" his venomous voice seethes into my ears. "i don't, dina puts out. but, since you've taken jenny's top spot for local whore, who else is better?"

"go to hell!" i yell, before turning on my feet.

one of them, who had eager bulging eyes grabs my wrist, making my phone fall and crack onto the floor. i watch it sympathetically, before taking my other hand and slapping him around his face.

the boys 'ooo' but then i feel ricky, pin me up against a locker. my breath hitches, staring into his demon dark eyes. "c'mon, ella. a bit of fun."

i elbow him in the nose as i watch him clutch it. blood spills from his hands, but i can't stay for long so i try to run.

thick arms wrap around my waist before i'm throw back onto the hard floor. my head thumps, as it was the first to fall. i feel so fucking shit.

"ella, you bitch!" brad yells.

i wanna give up so badly cause my head pounds, but seeing all of the guys' scary facial expressions, gave me enough strength to dart between one of their legs and run out to the parking lot.

the sun was setting, a deep indigo streaming across the sky. but i was more interested in the yellow ford fairmont with a curly haired boy perched on the hood.

he ran over to me, probably seeing my red eyes and flustered, panicky actions. "hey, hey, els. you okay?"

my eyes soften at the sight of him as i quickly give him a hug, grabbing his arm. "let's go, stan."