The Peaceful solution

💎

Shadow stared at his reflection in the mirror as the servants put the final touches to ornaments that decorate his quill's. It has been a few months since the war between the Echidna's and the Black Arms's has cease and more peaceful solution has been brought forth. It was decided by both leaders that their son's that have no mates will marry to keep the peace for the kingdoms.

Shadow wanted to tear off this ridiculous jewelry and chaos blast this entire fucking place along with beating the crap out of his father! Shadow grits his teeth at the thought of how he got rope into this. He was made to be a the ultimate weapon for the Black Arm kingdom. He was bred to protect his kingdom not be a fucking bride to some spoiled echidna!

This mind went back to his conversations with his father. Shadow blinked as he heard what his father just ordered him to do. "Why are you still here? I believe I just given you a order." Black Doom narrows his three eyes at Shadow. Shadow shifted and have moved his eyes down towards the ground avoiding eye contact as he spoke. "I don't understand why I must be the one to go through this fa-" before he could finish Black Doom growled causing Shadow to flinch a bit and silencing him. "It's does not matter why what matters is that I gave you a order and I expect you to follow through." With that he waved Shadow away clearly done with him.

He sighs as he mentally calmed down before he actually do break the entire Palace down. It wouldn't do any good and only will cause more problems. As prince and a soldier he has a duty to his kingdom and his people. They suffered enough from this war and if getting married to the enemy brings peace then so be it. The servants finished and backed away as he once again looked at his reflection of not a soldier but a soon to be bride. He closed his eyes and stood up bride or solider he will still do his duty to protect his kingdom.